BY TIDE

Tide High Efficiency Liquid Phosphate-Free Laundry Detergent with Original Scent: Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water A low-sudsing detergent that provides great cleaning performance in high efficiency machines Original Scent see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "this product is good and a brand too makes your clothes smell so good always fresh and clean, i like it " in 2 reviews
  • "A bit pricey, but leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and clean!" in 1 review
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
This is the only laundry detergent that we use in my household. I'm not saying that other detergents aren't good. But tide has one that always works and always keeps your laundry smelling clean and refreshing
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I only use Tide HE for my clothes. It leaves a clean but mild smell and my clothes are always perfectly clean. You don't have to use a lot of this to really get the full effect. Also, I've never encountered any issues with color fading or streaking while using this detergent.
Jasmine J.
Since I live in a college dorm, I have to do my own laundry. I have been using Tide since I started college. It always leaves my clothes smelling fresh. When I wear the clothes again, they always feel clean. It is a great product, so I definitely recommend it!
Jessica W.
It will leave your clothes so bright and clean and smelling nice. A little goes a long way witch is good because its not a cheap price.
Allison P.
It smells good and cleans clothes as it should. Other detergents have left the smell in my gym clothes and this does the job right.
Tanya C.
St Francis, WI
Pros for Tide laundry soap are that it really gets your clothes clean and it smell great. The con part is the price.
Renee S.
Go to detergent. I trust this product to get our clothes clean. Does well with cleaning pet products as well.
Milli R.
This is just about the only laundry that I use. Tide provides security that your clothes are clean and odor free.
Katherine V.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert
U get wat u pay for so obviously it's good..takes out tough Stains but a little too overpriced for this big one
Amanda O.
Simi Valley, CA
Love tide! always gets my clothes super clean and smells so good! never have to worry about stains
Aislynn B.
Do you use scented or unscented? Liquid or powder?
Melissa N.
Jackson, GA
What is your favorite Tide scent?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use tide at home?
Catherine  G.
Bronx, NY
Este es el detergente que uso en casa me encanta tide en el confío la limpieza de ropa de toda mi familia