BY TIDE

Get great performance out of your HE washer with Tide HE. Tide HE provides excellent cleaning with the right level of sudsing for high-efficiency washers. It creates few suds and disperses quickly to get great cleaning performance with only a fraction of the amount of water used in traditional machines. Acti-Lift formula is designed with ingredients to help provide deep cleaning of fibers, break-up dry stains, and provide a whiteness boost. Tide HE with ActiLift has more ingredients and less water. Designed for use with high-efficiency washers, this 170 oz. container will lift away stains for 110 loads. see more...

Ashley L.
Only laundry detergent I trust to clean my delicates and cloth diapers. Gets everything clean and I have no complaints about it. My daughter has sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate her like some other brands do. I don’t see myself switching detergent in the future.
Christa B.
My parents used this all my life and now that I live alone I use this for my own laundry. It smells great and does a great job cleaning my clothes. It’s very affordable for the amount you receive. I will always reccomend!
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
We couldn't be happier with this detergent. It smells great, gets out week (or more) old stains from our toddler's clothes and leaves the clothes soft and in their original shape. I highly recommend!!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite laundry soap. Smell is amazing and not too overpowering I am sensitive to smells so it is hard to find things that don't give Me a headache. I honestly still eventually get armpit stains and some clothes do fade even with using cold water only, but I'll wear clothes for years, so nothing will stay new looking.
Jessica A.
I have been using this detergent to wash clothes since my daughter was a few months old. I use to use another brand u til I had her and then nothing would take out the stains of baby food and other baby fluids. One time I decided to change it up to this because my friend told me about it and she used it on the babies clothes. Sure enough I changed and haven't changed from tide again. It always gets the job done and my clothes always look bright and colorful
Jasmin M.
This detergent is great and this container makes it easy to pour out. I think if you have sensitive skin you shouldn't use this. At one point my clothes were making my skin itchy but I must've gotten used to it because it doesn't anymore.
Jennifer H.
Flushing, NY
Smells so good! The laundry smells fresh weeks after. It does take a lot to get sudsy in the machine however but once you’ve added enough it is effective. It’s moderately priced but can be found on sale often. Tide 2x Ultra Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Only detergent we can use in my house. My hubby and I had issues with our skin reacting to another detergent and we finally tried tide and it was perfect. Our skin has not had any issue. Great scent!! Great price since a little goes a long way.
Victoria H.
Great laundry detergent that leaves a pleasant smell. I never have any problems when using it, and it always gets out the dirt from clothes. I like that I can buy a large size of this product and not have to get more for a long time!
Jessica E.
Used this laundry detergent a few times however didn't like the way it left my clothes feeling. I still have the bottle and use it as my back up when and if i run out of my usual. The price is decent, just not my go to detergent.