Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentTide
HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent , Clean Breeze Scent

Tide HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent , Clean Breeze Scent

by Tide

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

For an amazing clean you know and love pick up a bottle of Tide Clean Breeze Scent High Efficiency Laundry Detergent. Its refreshing scent is infused with citrus and herbal notes to help keep your familys clothes smelling as great as they look.

It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (1) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (2). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains.This bottle contains 150 oz. (96 loads) of liquid laundry detergent.Try Tide PODS with 3-in-1 chamber technology that cleans, protects colors and fights stains.

(1) 1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in a quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in a normal cycle (2) Based on co-marketing agreements Tide HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent , Clean Breeze Scent:

• 6x the cleaning power in half the time*. (*1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle)
  • Amazing Tide clean from Americas #1 detergent based on sales.
  • #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers*. (*based on co-marketing agreements)
  • Fights tough odors and leaves behind a revitalizing, fresh Clean Breeze Scent.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See back label. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. Keep out of reach of children. First Aid Treatment: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients:?Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes.

Do you prefer the liquid to the gel pods?
Start your review of Tide HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent , Clean Breeze Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
I often buy this laundry detergent because it is readily availabe everywhere and it is reasonably priced. It washes my laundry decently, but I find all americna detergents and wahsing machines almost useless and I alway try to bring my thing back home in italy to have a real thourough wash when I can.
Leslie M.
Paducah , KY
I’m in love with this (fiancés choice) because of the strong scent that stays on our clothes, blankets, and even his dirty work clothes for so long! Even after a 12 hour shift out on the river, he comes home still smelling amazing.
gamila S.
I grew up on Tide products; it has always been a staple in my family. Today I put liquid Tide to the test by attempting to remove years of stubborn oil stains on my driveway. I have had a car with a major oil leak, left it parked on the driveway for a year before getting rid of it. It left behind an ugly oil slick on the driveway. I was able to remove the slick portion of the stain with commercial driveway cleaners, but it never got rid of the permanent black stain it left behind until I decided to pour some liquid Tide on it. I let it soak in for about 15 minutes and then rinsed with a high power hose. It miraculously worked. Once the drive way was dry, I could begin to see the blackness disappear. I treated this stain twice this way with positive results. The third time, I used a scrub brush with the Tide to get the last of it clean and I have no black stains anymore. Makes me wish I took before and after pictures. Thank you, Tide.
Britian R.
Woods Cross, UT
Tide has become my go to laundry detergent. Most of my life i just bought the cheapest stuff i could find, or i would make my own detergent but after using Tide and seeing that the scent lasts for days I'm a loyal fan now.
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Great smelling- works well on all of our clothes from delicate to work clothes doesn't irritate my delicate sensitive skin.
Kayla H.
Williston
Tide HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent , Clean Breeze Scent uploaded by Kayla H.
I always buy tide! A name I can trust that I know will get all of our clothes clean. Especially my husbands dirty greasy work clothes. I've never had any complaints about the product and will probably continue to use it for many years to come. A subtle scent and easy to use!
Jannet M.
Lexington, NC
I love tide because it gets the job done without having to use a lot of detergent to get your clothes clean.
Jenna S.
Lowell, IN
No issues with skin sensitivity and like the easy to pour spout. Normal scent, not overpowering
Tracey W.
My family uses Tide HE laundry detergent and it cleans the clothes well. It is great because my family has sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any skin irritations. The price is reasonable for a concentrated bottle of detergent. I recommend you use Tide!
Aaron B.
Lebanon, NH
This is our go to detergent. Smells great and is a wonderful all purpose cleaner for whites, colors, and delicates.