Tide HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent , Clean Breeze Scent uploaded by Melissa R.Tide HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent , Clean Breeze Scent uploaded by Kayla H.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

For an amazing clean you know and love pick up a bottle of Tide Clean Breeze Scent High Efficiency Laundry Detergent. Its refreshing scent is infused with citrus and herbal notes to help keep your familys clothes smelling as great as they look.

It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (1) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (2). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains.This bottle contains 150 oz. (96 loads) of liquid laundry detergent.Try Tide PODS with 3-in-1 chamber technology that cleans, protects colors and fights stains.

(1) 1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in a quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in a normal cycle (2) Based on co-marketing agreements Tide HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent , Clean Breeze Scent:

• 6x the cleaning power in half the time*. (*1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle)
  • Amazing Tide clean from Americas #1 detergent based on sales.
  • #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers*. (*based on co-marketing agreements)
  • Fights tough odors and leaves behind a revitalizing, fresh Clean Breeze Scent.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See back label. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. Keep out of reach of children. First Aid Treatment: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients:?Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes.

• Do you prefer the liquid to the gel pods?1 Answers
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
Tide is the only laundry soap my family uses. Though it doesn't say, it's great on sensitive skin, it really gets your clothes clean and gets the odor out. It may cost a bit more than the bargain brands, but you don't have to use as much.
gamila s.
I grew up on Tide products; it has always been a staple in my family. Today I put liquid Tide to the test by attempting to remove years of stubborn oil stains on my driveway. I have had a car with a major oil leak, left it parked on the driveway for a year before getting rid of it. It left behind an ugly oil slick on the driveway. I was able to remove the slick portion of the stain with commercial driveway cleaners, but it never got rid of the permanent black stain it left behind until I decided to pour some liquid Tide on it. I let it soak in for about 15 minutes and then rinsed with a high power hose. It miraculously worked. Once the drive way was dry, I could begin to see the blackness disappear. I treated this stain twice this way with positive results. The third time, I used a scrub brush with the Tide to get the last of it clean and I have no black stains anymore. Makes me wish I took before and after pictures. Thank you, Tide.
Kristen W.
Montague
It cleans my clothes very well but the scent is just ok. It works well in our hard water and gets gas and oil out of my husbands clothes. It’s a great buy. Next time I am going to try another scent
Anna S.
I am a big fan of Tide detergent; only rarely do I purchase any other brand.  Particularly Tide HE does an amazing job of cleaning clothes & stain removal.  It smells terrific and cleans without any extra additives or stain lifters.   As I do my laundry on a weekly basis, I use a fairly small amount of HE yet it does the job right.  Tide HE is a must to have for every family, in my opinion.  Will definitely restock on it later on.
Michele P.
I have been using Tide products fro years, and still rely on them to keep our clothes as clean as possible.  I get whiter whites and brighter colors, with less fading, pilling and wear by using Tide.  Several years ago, we bought an HE washer and dryer, and I am happy to be able to find Tide's HE products in all of my local markets.  I like the clean, fresh smell that is not too flowery or over-scented.  I think Tide is well-priced for the quality it provides.
Kayla H.
Williston
I always buy tide! A name I can trust that I know will get all of our clothes clean. Especially my husbands dirty greasy work clothes. I've never had any complaints about the product and will probably continue to use it for many years to come. A subtle scent and easy to use!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Tide has become my go to laundry detergent. Most of my life i just bought the cheapest stuff i could find, or i would make my own detergent but after using Tide and seeing that the scent lasts for days I'm a loyal fan now.
Melissa L.
I am a true believer in any Tide product.  I especially like the Clean breeze scent and with this laundry detergent a little goes a long way.  It takes out all of my stains and it is very affordable and effective.  My family has used Tide for years and it has never disappointed us.
Tracey W.
My family uses Tide HE laundry detergent and it cleans the clothes well. It is great because my family has sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any skin irritations. The price is reasonable for a concentrated bottle of detergent. I recommend you use Tide!
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
It's a pretty straightforward product. But i don't feel like it's the best at making my clothes last as long as they could. I've since used other detergents and found them to be much more effective.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Do you prefer the liquid to the gel pods?