Tide HE Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 100 Fl Oz uploaded by Evelyn W.

BY TIDE #97 in Starch

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal. see more...

Buy on Target*
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Tide always gets my clothes clean and smells good. The cap which also serves as a measuring cup is perfect so that you know how much detergent to use.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Castro Valley, CA
Tide is the only Laundry Detergent I use. I love the scent, and how clean my clothes are. The scent lasts for a long time.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Tide is my go to laundry detergent that I always use. It does its job and helps clean my clothes and let's it smell nice.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
My family is very loyal to tide! I've used one other brand before and I hated it. Tide makes you're clothes smell fresh and clean. It's affordable and can be found in almost any target or Walmart. I highly recommend
Amber R.
Amber R.
I have been using this product for years and it never disappoints me. Pros, it is cheap and easy to use. Cons, well I have none. It is affordable and my sisters and I do laundry every week or more. I would recommend this product.
Ana Paula K.
Ana Paula K.
I was going crazy before trying to find the right brand for laundry but after I gave a try to Tide never wasted my time searching at store's shelf anymore. When it's on sale is even better! Love it!
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Tide is my favorite detergent. Always smells great and cleans well! A little more expensive but worth it.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Sunnyvale, CA
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent because it smells good and freshens up my clothes very well
alisa c.
alisa c.
It is my favorite. I am to chicken to try any other scent or type. Original but a goodie!
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
This is great, I always use it when doing my laundry and it leaves a nice, clean scent on my clothing