Tide HE Liquid Laundry Detergent with Bleach Alternative uploaded by Lilibeth T.

BY TIDE #48 in Laundry Bleach

Vivid White + Bright™ Outstanding Cleaning & Stain Removal. Phosphate-Free & Made of Biodegradable Soaps. Safe for Septic Systems. Packaging is Recyclable. Contains More Cleaning Ingredients, Less Water. Outstanding Cleaning & Stain Removal. A Low-sudsing Detergent that Provides Great Cleaning Performance in High Efficiency Machines Tide® Vivid White + Bright™ contains no chlorine bleach and has an ingredient that neutralizes the chlorine in your water, so it’s safe for all your machine-washable clothes and won’t cause colored garme. see more...

• How good is this!???14 Answers
  • Will this bleach my colored clothes or just brighten the color?14 Answers
Tide HE Liquid Laundry Detergent with Bleach Alternative
  • "Having a 2 year old means; lots of stains, Tide bleach alternative eliminates all the stains and doesn't irritate my sons sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It really removes the stains and leaves my clothes smelling fresh." in 1 review
  • "With a toddler around it's hard to keep the clothes clean and this does such a good job at removing stains !" in 1 review
  • "Great I use this to wash my clothes and it gets out tough stains and leaves my clothes soft and smelling fresh." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Moscow, ID
I love this detergent. I rinses clean and keeps my colors nice and bright without fading. Plus it smells fantastic - with a light fresh & clean scent that is not overpowering. It is a little on the pricey side for laundry soap but it is worth it to have your color clothing last longer without fading.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
I enjoyed this laundry detergent. It smells very pleasant and got rid of a lot of stains. But my husbands work shirts are the worst and have trouble spots that I have to pretreat. This detergent got most of the stains out. More than others but I still have to do a lot of pretreating.
Betsabel R.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Tide with bleach it the best laundry detergent. I use it on my white clothes. It takes out the stains and brightens my whites. It's pretty affordable and you can buy it at your local supermarket or your local Walmart or target.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
This stuff is great! Tide made a product that can be used in colors but still make them super bright. The price for this product is adorable. I would recommend this product to others. It is a new house hold favorite of mine.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
Tide is my favorite laundry brand. I use Tide detergent, fabric refresher and dryer sheets. It's incredibly effective and has a wonderful smell. I am a loyal TIDE user and will continue to use tide for all my laundry needs
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Love tide products. They smell amazing and leave ur clothes smelling great for weeks. It leaves my clothes very clean and really removed stains my my girls clothes. Always so soft and won't leave my clothes all wrinkly.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I really love tied in general it is really really a great friend it is a really great detergent it really works on your clothes your clothes smell fresh and clean afterwards and it's really highly recommended for all
Eionnah S.
Eionnah S.
Decorator Expert
I love the way this detergent smells! It's deep cleaning yet leaves your clothes smelling fresh and brand new!
It also keeps clothing looking bright and beautiful! Worth the money in compassion to generic brands!
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I really love to wash my clothes with this tide. It doesn't make the color go out and it smells really good. I always use it and I recommend it to everyone who love to have a really fresh smell on the clothes.
Deborah O.
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Este detergent es uno de mi favorito porque a parte de que deja la ropa bien limpia huele riquisimo practicamente no hay que usar nada mas despues que se USA este products asi que se lo recomiendo
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Will this bleach my colored clothes or just brighten the color?
Brenda V.