Tide HE Clean Breeze Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 Fl Oz uploaded by Kayla H.

BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal. see more...

• Do you prefer the liquid to the gel pods?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "love tide products removes stains and leave my clothes smelling good what else could i ask for " in 2 reviews
  • "We are huge Tide lovers and this not only makes yoru clothes smell very nice and clean but it gets them very clean as well! " in 1 review
  • "I love this product Tide gets your clothes smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Tide is the only laundry soap my family uses. Though it doesn't say, it's great on sensitive skin, it really gets your clothes clean and gets the odor out. It may cost a bit more than the bargain brands, but you don't have to use as much.
gamila s.
I grew up on Tide products; it has always been a staple in my family. Today I put liquid Tide to the test by attempting to remove years of stubborn oil stains on my driveway. I have had a car with a major oil leak, left it parked on the driveway for a year before getting rid of it. It left behind an ugly oil slick on the driveway. I was able to remove the slick portion of the stain with commercial driveway cleaners, but it never got rid of the permanent black stain it left behind until I decided to pour some liquid Tide on it. I let it soak in for about 15 minutes and then rinsed with a high power hose. It miraculously worked. Once the drive way was dry, I could begin to see the blackness disappear. I treated this stain twice this way with positive results. The third time, I used a scrub brush with the Tide to get the last of it clean and I have no black stains anymore. Makes me wish I took before and after pictures. Thank you, Tide.
Kristen W.
Montague
It cleans my clothes very well but the scent is just ok. It works well in our hard water and gets gas and oil out of my husbands clothes. It’s a great buy. Next time I am going to try another scent
Tressa O.
Clinton , WA
Tide is the detergent that works best for me and my family. My white clothes come out white and my colored clothes stay bright. The dark clothes do not fade. The fragrance of my clothes is always fresh and clean. I like the big jug for laundry with the push release for the detergent. This big jug last a very long time and sits on my washer for easy dispensing. I can always pour from the spout if I want but prefer the push bottom release since I leave the jug on its side.
Anna S.
I am a big fan of Tide detergent; only rarely do I purchase any other brand.  Particularly Tide HE does an amazing job of cleaning clothes & stain removal.  It smells terrific and cleans without any extra additives or stain lifters.   As I do my laundry on a weekly basis, I use a fairly small amount of HE yet it does the job right.  Tide HE is a must to have for every family, in my opinion.  Will definitely restock on it later on.
Michele P.
I have been using Tide products fro years, and still rely on them to keep our clothes as clean as possible.  I get whiter whites and brighter colors, with less fading, pilling and wear by using Tide.  Several years ago, we bought an HE washer and dryer, and I am happy to be able to find Tide's HE products in all of my local markets.  I like the clean, fresh smell that is not too flowery or over-scented.  I think Tide is well-priced for the quality it provides.
Kayla H.
Williston
I always buy tide! A name I can trust that I know will get all of our clothes clean. Especially my husbands dirty greasy work clothes. I've never had any complaints about the product and will probably continue to use it for many years to come. A subtle scent and easy to use!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Tide has become my go to laundry detergent. Most of my life i just bought the cheapest stuff i could find, or i would make my own detergent but after using Tide and seeing that the scent lasts for days I'm a loyal fan now.
Melissa L.
I am a true believer in any Tide product.  I especially like the Clean breeze scent and with this laundry detergent a little goes a long way.  It takes out all of my stains and it is very affordable and effective.  My family has used Tide for years and it has never disappointed us.
Tracey W.
My family uses Tide HE laundry detergent and it cleans the clothes well. It is great because my family has sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any skin irritations. The price is reasonable for a concentrated bottle of detergent. I recommend you use Tide!
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Do you prefer the liquid to the gel pods?