BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide free stain release high efficiency in-wash booster 28 pacs

Tide Free Stain Release High Efficiency In-Wash Booster
  • "I love the tide pods because they make your clothes smell better and clean better then the usual liquid soap." in 1 review
  • "They make so much easier to do laundry." in 1 review
Kristen T.
Houston
I really loved this product because of its simplicity & efficiency. It saves me time because all I have to do is pop them into the washer & GO! The lack of dyes & fragrances was perfect for my kids who have sensitive skin, & in spite of that - it offered the same top notch quality of clean & care I've always come to expect from Tide products.
Michelle M.
These are great. Quick, easy, affordable. and work phenomenally. I love Tide. The only complaint I have is that sometimes we find that there is a blue tint to white clothing or towels, or if it gets poured directly onto clothing and sits for any length of time it will leave a blue stain. I have two very active girls and tide has worked great for stains and everyday dirt. It smells great too. I would recommend trying.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I use tide almost every time I wash laundry. I have only used this version of their product one time but it did the job. As far as stain fighting goes I also add color safe bleach to each load so I can't speak to that.  I would recommend it for families with children because it's a way to get those dirty clothes washed quickly
Jatan E.
Avon Park, FL
I love this product and how simple it is to just throw it in with your clothes. It's also less mess if you are one to get liquid detergent filled too high or on your hands. I give it 2 thumbs up and think it's a great product. I prefer it over other products and brands.
Samantha B.
Ashburn, VA
Thanks to Tide Free & Clear pods, our laundry has never been cleaner! It's a safe affordable detergent for our whole family's laundry needs. It's sensitive enough for our baby's clothes but strong enough to clean baseball uniforms every weekend!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Very handy they are easy to use and small enough to fit in the dorm life really cleans clothes cost little more but worth it. Tide Free Stain Release High Efficiency In-Wash Booster
Emily W.
I am very happy with the tide pods that I use in our high efficiency washer. They have the best smell and take out stains the best. Pretty affordable price at target. I would recommend these pods to other for sure.
Angela K.
algonquin
These pods get the job done, but aren't great. I have noticed lingering stains after using this product and have also noticed some discoloration to specific fabrics. I would likely not purchase these again
Kaci V.
Sunrise, FL
I love these pods, they are so easy to just throw in and start the wash. I prefer the regular ones compared to these. They smell great and leave my clothes feeling clean and soft. Can be a little pricey.
Taylor S.
El Cajon , CA
These puppies are my life saver! Just pop these into the washer and you are good to go!! I don't think there is anything wrong with them they get the job done and smell amazing
Destiny T.
How effective is this?
Carlee P.
How well do these work? Are they good enough to get out tough stains?
Lakisha H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I'm skeptic of switching from liquid form. Is using these worth the switch?
Amy G.
How efficient are these for stains?