Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines uploaded by Tara N.Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines uploaded by RobinandBrandi M.

BY TIDE

Tide HE Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent: Most detergents also contain dyes and perfumes Tide HE Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent does not Tide HE Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent has been specially designed for sensitive skin Dermatologist tested to provide your fabrics with a great clean that's gentle on your skin see more...

Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines
  • "i love love tide but this one not o much....really not gonna buy this one ever again unless 1 of my babies has sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my clothes clean and smelling great even though its scent free and at the same time is gentle and does not make me itch all over." in 1 review
Jaci M.
This is great for those with sensitive skin and new moms. Most people think you have to get detergent made just for babies but this is my first choice. It cleans clothes so well anf helps clothes from staining and is gentle enough for my little ones skin.
Kaitlyn C.
Review for: He, 96 Loads more...
I don’t like this packaging, It’s hard to get off and back on my shelf. I got it on sale, so it was worth the price I paid for it, but I would not pay for it at full price. The scent is very light and not the tide scent I have come accustomed to.
Brooke C.
Clinton
My husband and my daughter both have very sensitive skin and tide free and gentle works so well for them. It doesn’t cause any flare ups and still cleans our clothes as well as any other laundry detergent without the harsh chemicals
Taylir W.
Review for: He more...
This is a great product. It is free and clear of all dyes, phosphates and perfumes as well as being hypo-allergenic. It is perfect for anyone who has allergies or if you are looking into trying more natural products. The price point on this item is very good. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to transition into a healthier lifestyle or if you have allergies.
Allison M.
Birmingham
My children and I are very sensitive to perfumes in laundry detergent, so tied free and gentle is all that we will use. It cleans my clothes well and gets out stains without any scent. The only thing I have found that it can't get out is red clay like from a baseball game. Other than that, it works on all our tough stains.
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this Tide Free and Gentle liquid detergent. I have sensitive skin and need a good detergent that cleans and will not irritate my skin. Thus detergent definetly does it's job. If I have a clothing with a stain, I do spot treat it with the detergent, and let it sit for about 15 to 30 minutes prior to washing.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is great for sensitive skin! This is the only laundry detergent I use. I have extremely sensitive skin and using this soap to wash all my clothing and bedding keeps me from breaking out.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
We don’t like how sometimes it won’t get grease stains out. Not sure if it’s just not strong enough. Would probably buy it again since no detergent is perfect. Not always on sale and expensive like all detergent
Jenna D.
Warsaw
Review for: High Efficiency, 32 Loads, Fragrance Free 1.47 L more...
This is my go to for stains. It’s amazing that it only takes one time through the wash and you would never know it had a stain. I️ can almost always find a coupon to make it absolutely doable.
Maya P.
San Diego , CA
Review for: High Efficiency 2.95 L Bottle more...
A little on the pricier side of detergents, but it's worth it. A little goes a long way and it's doesn't compromise you clothes. Gaving sensitive skin, it's hard to find a detergent that cleans but doesn't leave any residue behind to cause irritation. But this is that detergent, and it even has a clean scent that's not too overwhelming. All in all, if you want to take good care of your clothes, this will definitely with the investment
melissa w.
ST JOHN'S, NL
Can you use this in a regular washing machine? I know might be dumb question lol
Marta C.
I have one small question. can I use this detergent for my baby clothes ?