Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines uploaded by RobinandBrandi M.Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines uploaded by Tara N.

BY TIDE

Tide HE Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent: Most detergents also contain dyes and perfumes Tide HE Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent does not Tide HE Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent has been specially designed for sensitive skin Dermatologist tested to provide your fabrics with a great clean that's gentle on your skin see more...

Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines
  • "It keeps my clothes clean and smelling great even though its scent free and at the same time is gentle and does not make me itch all over." in 1 review
Shushanna U.
I try hard to use natural cleansers, but my dad works with tool & die machines, so his clothes and bedding are permanently drenched the eau de oil toilette. This  Tide Free and Gentle High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent detergent is sensitive enough for my super sensitive skin, and strong enough to take/masks his oily odors. It won't take out the permanent gray matter on his pillows, but I find a good pillow burning every three years does the trick, and with all that oil, it works as a natural accelerant.
Bridget B.
I have extremely sensitive skin. I cannot have any perfumes or dyes in my laundry detergent with that problem I often worry about my clothes being cleaned. Especially when it comes to tough stains. With tide I don't have that worry. It is tough on stains and I never have any issues with my skin.
Staci W.
Review for: And 48 Loads more...
Wonderful product for sensitive skin! I have hives and use this detergent and have had no issues with breakouts! I use to use Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent because I loved the scent but this is great even without the scent.
Samantha B.
Review for: High Efficiency 2.95 L Bottle more...
Great for those with sensitive skin. strong cleaning power and perfect for our high efficiency washer this doesn’t make it too foamy or leave clothes sudsy. Haven’t had an issue with skin irritation since switching!
Kassie C.
Review for: He Turbo Clean Of Two, 80-Load Bottles more...
Awesome. I have sensitive skin and if keeps the clothing looking great cleaning after cleaning. I highly recommend this product. It is pretty reasonably priced - although I do search online for where sales are.
Taylir W.
Review for: He more...
This is a great product. It is free and clear of all dyes, phosphates and perfumes as well as being hypo-allergenic. It is perfect for anyone who has allergies or if you are looking into trying more natural products. The price point on this item is very good. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to transition into a healthier lifestyle or if you have allergies.
Allison M.
Birmingham
My children and I are very sensitive to perfumes in laundry detergent, so tied free and gentle is all that we will use. It cleans my clothes well and gets out stains without any scent. The only thing I have found that it can't get out is red clay like from a baseball game. Other than that, it works on all our tough stains.
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this Tide Free and Gentle liquid detergent. I have sensitive skin and need a good detergent that cleans and will not irritate my skin. Thus detergent definetly does it's job. If I have a clothing with a stain, I do spot treat it with the detergent, and let it sit for about 15 to 30 minutes prior to washing.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is great for sensitive skin! This is the only laundry detergent I use. I have extremely sensitive skin and using this soap to wash all my clothing and bedding keeps me from breaking out.
Christina B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: High Efficiency 2.95 L Bottle more...
Perfect detergent. I've been using Tide for years and this is a great choice for sensitive skin. I tried this after my husband said his skin was itchy and after using this he didn't complain anymore. Not sure it was the prior detergent but this seemed to help.
melissa w.
ST JOHN'S, NL
Can you use this in a regular washing machine? I know might be dumb question lol
Marta C.
I have one small question. can I use this detergent for my baby clothes ?