Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines uploaded by RobinandBrandi M.Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines uploaded by Tara N.
12 colors available

BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Tide HE Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent: Most detergents also contain dyes and perfumes Tide HE Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent does not Tide HE Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent has been specially designed for sensitive skin Dermatologist tested to provide your fabrics with a great clean that's gentle on your skin see more...

Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines
  • "i love love tide but this one not o much....really not gonna buy this one ever again unless 1 of my babies has sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my clothes clean and smelling great even though its scent free and at the same time is gentle and does not make me itch all over." in 1 review
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
I have very sensitive skin & I wash all my clothes, sheets, and towels in this detergent. I even started using it for the dog blankets because he's a little sensitive to fragrances and he gets itchy sometimes when we use other detergents. Some detergents will give me a rash. Others I just find to be too fragrant and they give me a headache. Not this stuff. Excellent product. Really glad more fragrance-free / dye-free options are popping up these days.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Cumming, GA
amazing product -- I have extremely sensitive skin, so the Tide Free detergent is the one that I trust the most. It is effective in cleaning my laundry, and also doesn't irritate my skin. It is affordable and entirely worth purchasing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an effective detergent that doesn't leave behind a scent but still leaves your clothes fresh.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Providence, RI
This is my favorite detergent to use. It has no dyes or fragrance, which is really great for my sensitive skin. It cleans my clothes effectively, and I feel that it's worth the price. I love a bargain, but cheaper detergents just don't work for my skin. Switching to this detergent was the only thing that cleared up the weird rashes I was getting from other detergent.
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Decorator Expert
Cleans mine and my family's clothes just as well as the gulag tide, but it doesn't irritate my husbands skin. He has very sensitive skin and we have tried just about ever detergent out there, but this one and one other are the only ones he can have his clothes washed in with no irritation. I like also that this detergent doesn't have any scent to it.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
I use this detergent for washing my infant's clothing instead of an expensive brand made specifically for that. I trust it enough with his clothes and other items that come in contact with his skin. It cleans well and removes stains that have been soaked in cold water prior. My son has never had any skin reactions from using it either!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oviedo, FL
I have very sensitive skin and this product does not cause any irritation. The price is very fair and with the amount of coupons in the Sunday paper I get, it rivals bargain brand prices. I can find this easily in nearly every store I shop in. I would recommend this product to anyone unable to use detergents with dyes.
Tinese H.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
My entire family has sensitive skin and Tide free & gentle is what we use to clean our clothing. Instead of using Dreft we used this brand it worked better for us and our babies. It is a little more expensive because its a high end brand but I don't mind paying. I recommend this product especially for newborns.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
This detergent is my all time favorite. I have an extreme sensitivity to fragrance and this has been such a great product for my household. I no longer have skin irritation or rashes from overly fragrant laundry products. My clothes are clean and fresh and I no longer get migraines from the artificial scents.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Riverside, CA
This is a good laundry detergent. I have extremely sensitive skin and I am grateful to this laundry detergent for never giving my eczema problems. It is cheaper than the pod alternative and again, I have no general complaints about it. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive and irritable skin.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Boise, ID
I use this detergent for my family. I have three small children who have sensitive skin and like to very dirty. That can be a tricky combination! This detergent cleans thoroughly and doesn't irritate any of their skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a gentle yet effective laundry soap.
melissa w.
melissa w.
St johns, AR
Can you use this in a regular washing machine? I know might be dumb question lol
Marta C.
Marta C.
I have one small question. can I use this detergent for my baby clothes ?