BY TIDE #82 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent: 25 loads Dye and perfume free Dermatologist tested Kosher

Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "i used this, it works pretty good, my husband has sensitive skin so when i used this he didn't get a rash from it, but i don't feel like it cleaned as well as i have see regular tide clean clothes.so thats why i gave it 3 stars." in 5 reviews
Jenn G.
San Miguel
I’m so glad I finally tried this, my old detergent was causing my daughter’s skin to break out. Switched to this and have had no problems since! Cleans my clothes well and the bottle lasts for a long time. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good laundry soap for anyone with sensitive skin!!
Lacie A.
West Jordan, UT
I love this laundry detergent my daughter and I are very sensitive to laundry scented detergents, this detergent cleans your clothes very well and also very gentle on our sensitive skin, if you have skin rashes or suffer with them it may be your laundry detergent so try this!
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
I have always been a Tide user and when I saw that they came out with a Tide free I was excited.  We have a new baby in the house and being able to wash all of our clothes together with one detergent was huge for me.  Total time saver.  I love that it washes like Tide always has and is fragrance free so we can save time on the laundry!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
We switched to this after the entire family started to have an allergic reaction to the original tide formula. I'm not sure if the normal tide changed around their scents or what, but we had to re wash everything washed in that particular detergent. Fortunately, this product exists as an alternative and it works just as well as the original tide.
Catherine L.
Charleston
Unfortunately this formula does not seem to be strong enough to get out tougher odors. It works well for everyday wash, but if you have something that has been heavily soiled (or if you forget to take laundry out on time), expect some lingering odors. I also found it did not get heavy deodorant smell out of clothes.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I haven't tried this for myself yet. I want to buy some for my EBay business because I have to wash items I sell but don't want to leave a strong smell. I prefer scent but some people don't. I do like the Tide brand.
Harvey W.
State College, PA
Most chemical detergents end up irritating my skin quite a bit, but I never felt SURE that my clothes were cleaner with more natural products. I like the idea, but want to know for certain that my clothes are clean. This product is perfect! No dyes, no perfumes, gentle on the skin.
Abbey H.
I love Tide. I especially love that Tide has a Free & Clear option. Myself and my two daughters have very sensitive skin. Though regular Tide irritates us, this one does not. Even though it is Free & Clear it still leaves a clean scent in the laundry room and on clothes.
Michelle T.
Gainesville
This truly is scent free and is great for sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and most detergents will cause me to get a rash but this one doesn't. It is a little expensive. It can often be found on sale and this is worth it especially if you have sensitive skin.
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
I have always had really sensitive skin and finding the right detergent ensures that I live my life happily without any skin irritations. I use all Tide Free & Gentle products without any problems and recommend to those that have the same problem's with detergents.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Decorator Expert
Do you like the powder or pods better
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer this product or Dreft Detergent for sensitive skin?
Influenster M.
Whats your favorite tide
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
Have any of you used this and compared it to All Free and Clear? Asking for a comparison so I know which to buy. I have eczema and am looking for a new detergent.
Yaniris V.
Cutler Bay, FL
How does this product compare to All or Purex?