BY TIDE #21 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent: 25 loads Dye and perfume free Dermatologist tested Kosher

• Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent is this tide liquid r...2 Answers
  • Is tide free safe for baby?1 Answers
  • I haven't tried those other detergents but I can highly recommend...1 Answers
Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "i used this, it works pretty good, my husband has sensitive skin so when i used this he didn't get a rash from it, but i don't feel like it cleaned as well as i have see regular tide clean clothes.so thats why i gave it 3 stars." in 5 reviews
Heather B.
Heather B.
I used Tide for years, but then as my grandmother aged, her skin became even more sensitive than it used to be. After some issues with rashes we switched over to Tide: Free and Gentle and my grandmother hasn't had any issues since, while the rest of us haven't noticed any kind of drop in how clean our clothes get. I definitely suggest it for anyone sensitive to dyes, fragrances, or even who have had longterm issues with redness or irritation on their skin,
Kim D.
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
I use this "version" of Tide for my newborn's laundry. I love the smell and how clean it gets his clothing. Stains, for the most part, come out with no problem. It doesn't leave his clothing feel greasy like Dreft. While Tide is a bit more expensive compared to other brands of detergent, it is well worth the money in my opinion. It isn't watered down and runny like cheap detergents so there isn't a need to use more than the usual cap measurements.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
I really like this detergent. Many detergents have a really strong, off-putting scent or are harsh and drying/fading to the clothes. This is unscented and cleans well, but is mild enough to use on all kinds of clothes. My only gripe is that it is not High Efficiency washer compatible! I have looked everywhere and cannot find it. So unfortunately I have switched to another brand that I like less, but which is HE.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Monroe, NC
This it what I use for the whole family's clothing! I used to buy separate laundry detergent for my child's clothing that was free of any harsh chemicals but then I made the wise choice to switch to one that was free and clear for us all. My husband is a manly man who frequently makes his clothes very smelly and Tide Free and Clear does a great job of getting out even the smelliest smells.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Reno, NV
I use this one, but buy the smaller size of it - 50 loads. I prefer the free and clear as I have had reactions to different detergents in the past and I do not have any reaction to this. Also, it really gets clothes clean - other detergents can leave a gray tinge to clothes, but this doesn't. And, since it is scent free, I don't have to worry about it clashing with my perfume
andrea d.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
THE TIDE FREE AND GENTLE LAUNDRY DETERGENT IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! My family has been using for years now, along with pur tide pods, and I'd have to say that Tide really is the way to go when it comes to all your laundry needs. It always leaves my clothes feeling soft, fresh, and CLEAN. I would never even consider using a different brand for cleaning my clothes.
Lizbeth P.
Lizbeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
So i really like this detergent its leave your clothes fresh especially if you have sensitive skin the only thing i don't like about it is i feel like when i put my laundry to wash and i add soap it looks like there no soap in the washer i don't know if its just me or maybe that why its called tide free and gentle but other than that i like this detergent.
Alleigh H.
Alleigh H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I miss scented laundry detergent but since my skin has become sensitive I have had to go to frangrance free detergents. This detergent does a get job at cleaning my clothing and even though it has no frangrance my clothing smells fresh and clean. This will not fade your colors and will not drastically change your fabrics texture (like softners can do).
Diane H.
Diane H.
The detergent doesn't have any smell and feels like it works very well. I use it to wash all of my baby clothes and bed sheets and so far my baby doesn't have any allergic reaction yet. I think it gets the stains out very well but I'm not sure it's because of my washer or the detergent. Still I think it's a good detergent and I would recommend it.
Janon J.
Janon J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is by far the best detergent for sensitive skin. I've tried other so-called free & gentle detergents only to notice everyone in my household develop a rash at some point. After switching to Tide Free & Gentle, no one has had a rash and I believe that our clothes get much cleaner and I use less product each wash. This detergent is awesome.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Do you like the powder or pods better
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer this product or Dreft Detergent for sensitive skin?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Whats your favorite tide
Megan W.
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
Have any of you used this and compared it to All Free and Clear? Asking for a comparison so I know which to buy. I have eczema and am looking for a new detergent.
Yaniris V.
Yaniris V.
Cutler Bay, FL
How does this product compare to All or Purex?