Tide Free for Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent 52 Loads 2.95 L  uploaded by christin c.

BY TIDE

Batteries not included. see more...

KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
We have pretty severe allergies in our house and it is so hard to find something that does not contain dyes and fragrance. Also we wash a lot of things in cold water and this Tide Free for Coldwater ALWAYS does the job. Anyone with sensitive skin and a sense of style should be using this!
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
great product! helps clean clothes and keeps them clean. it's a decent price and extremely effective. I just wish it would have different smells. overall, great product and I highly recommend it!
Peighton F.
Overton, TX
My whole family love it and recommend it. It comes with a lot in the container and lasts about 7-15 loads. It is very effective. Smells great! It's a affordable for how good it is. I would recommend it for sensitive skin.
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This detergent smells nice and doesn't cause clothes to shrink or fade! The price on this detergent is reasonable. I would personally recommend it because the smell is nice mainly. And there are a bunch of options
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
I love this. I have some family members that have some sensitivities to dyes and fragrances. This really helps to keep those reactions under control. In addition it does a wonderful job of getting my laundry clean.
Shalisha B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Love this use it on my kids clothes all the time it's he best soap ever has ya clothes smelling real good all the time it's very affordable i buy a big one not a small one yes I would recommend to others
Lindsey B.
Love the liquid formula. Great for HE machines and saves on the electric bill to use with cold water. Has a great scent. Decently affordable but more than other brands. I'd recommend this.
Brandy F.
I love this detergent. One of my absolute favorites, keeps all of my clothes, towels, blankets, and other essentials fresh for days. I have pulled clothes out of my closet months after washing and they still smell nice and fresh. It is also good at removing stains. Love, love, love!
Sam D.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this detergent the most when I had given birth to my daughter. I originally went to purchase Dreft since that's what majority of people use on baby clothes, but instead i found this on sale. I liked the fact that it didn't have harsh chemicals . I would've preferred for it to be lightly scented but I guess that would defeat the purpose of it being "free and clear " lol
Dyana A.
Tustin, CA
A great detergent from a name you can trust! The added bonus is that it works even in cold water so you don't need to worry about fading or shrinking your delicates while the fact that it's free of allergens means even the most sensitive skin can use it worry free!