BY TIDE

Batteries not included. see more...

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Glendale, AZ
I have used this detergent quite a bit and overall I really like it. I have very sensitive skin and itchiness and redness are issues for me, especially when using heavily scented laundry soaps. I use this natural laundry soap and no fabric softener to get my clothes clean without causing my any irritation.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent. It is a little pricey, but it is noticeably better than other detergents. I particularly like to use tide free for my expensive and/or delicate clothing. Its free of dyes and is meant for coldwater use. I would absolutely recommend this.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Seattle, WA
This is all I will use.my family has gotten very sensitive to detergent.we have had no problems it.don't use to much product.it seems to rinse fairly easy.it is at top end of the prices,very worth it.i would very much recommend .
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
Love tide cold water. I do all the laundry so sometimes it's hard to separate and I never have to worry about shrinking something washing it in cold water. It is usually great value for the money and can find coupons often
Terri S.
Terri S.
Mexico, NY
My husband has sensitive skin and has to have it free of scents. Cleans extremely well. Especially in cold water. Not crazy about all the smelly ones. Affordable but better with a coupon or a good deal. Yes, recommend it.
Kala B.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
We are a Tide family. We used the free cold water for when my younger child was a baby for his sensitive skin and never had any problems. Great product and affordable price. Would highly recommend to anyone!
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Tide is one of my favorite laundry detergents. Not only does it smell nice but my clothes stay clean! I love using the coldwater detergents because the heat tends to shrink clothes :/
Laura S.
Laura S.
Denver, CO
I like tide because it leaves my clothes clean, I buy different scents but having 3 kids , we always get the biggest size available or the one that is on sale
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Really good laundry detergent, if you like a smell in your clothes this detergent is not for you! But for kids and babies clothes this product is great!
Gina A.
Gina A.
I love this detergent because it smells great but also the fact that you don't have to use too much to get your clothes clean