Tide Free and Gentle Powder

Tide Free and Gentle HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent provides a great clean that's gentle on skin. It's a dermatologically-recommended detergent for your sensitive skin that is formulated without dyes and perfumes. It’s been specially formulated with HE Turbo technology. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended detergent by washing machine manufacturers*. **Based on co-marketing agreements

Tide PODS Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent Does this still make your clothes smell and feel fresh?
[product:tide-free-and-gentle-liquid-laundry-detergent] ? To anyone that uses sensitive skin laundry detergent, does it still give you that strong clean smell that regular detergents do?
Start your review of Tide Free and Gentle Powder!
Carson city, NV
One of my children has VERY sensitive skin & i'm happy to see she doesnt complain about her clothes irritating her skin & no more scratching/pulling at her clothes since washing her clothes with this. So far, Dreft (too expensive to use ALL the time), Arm & Hammer, & the Tide Free are the only detergents to not cause her fragile skin to rash up, dry out & become hard, or break in hives. Arm & Hammer was usually our go to, but tide does a better job getting the dirt out of her clothes i think. They smell cleaner coming out the washer even without any added scent to the detergent! Any person who washes a ton of clothes for a big family can smell if the clothes are clean coming out the washer or if the washer needs another go with added soap! Lol. So now we lean on Tide free! Crazy how something like soap can make a world of difference for a person!
Carrollton, GA
Tide is the only brand of laundry detergent I use and have used it for many years. I like the Free and Gentle because my youngest daughter has very sensitive skin. I like it because it does not contain phosphates and that helps the environment by using phosphate free detergent. We have a connection on both washers that allows us to divert the wash water to the lawn sprinkler system. The Tide in the water does not hurt the grass. Instead we never get brown spots on the lawn in the summer. We think the detergent in the water keeps away bugs. We don't seem to get the mosquitoes that our neighbors do either.
Carson City, NV
Soon after my daughter was born, I realized she had inherited the unfortunate gift of my dry, sensitive skin. I have tried a few different brands of free and gentle detergents and Tide is ok but not my favorite. Tide is usually on the pricey side and I try to only buy it when I have coupons and it’s on sale. Secondly it doesn’t smell the best. Yes, I know I know it’s not suppose to be scented, however it does have a smell, just not a very pleasant one. It does do well getting out all the baby stains from clothes however. So I would purchase it again if my favorite brand wasn’t available.
Fremont, CA
This is the best laundry detergent you can use on your sheets or bedding! Especially for anyone with sensitive skin or sensitivity to perfumes or scents. It feels like the detergents refreshes all of our blankets back to day one fluffiness! Who doesn’t love fluffy blankets? I don’t even need to use a fabric softener with this detergent! I mentioned that it brought the fluffiness of the blankets back but, I forgot to mention the softness! I’ve honestly considered buying this is bulk because I don’t know what I’d do if they ever discontinued it..
Storrs Manfld, CT
Tried all the detergents...all the scents...all the designer detergents looking for the most incredible scent...to no avail. Bottom line, clean and scent free smells clean, and you just can’t beat the cleaning power of Tide. There’s just no contest. So, this is what I’ll always use. Also, you can add some scent crystals or softener to the machine when you’re in the mood for fragrance without being overwhelmed, or worse, mixing scents that don’t mix!
After college, I started to have some skin issues and was finding out that I had the starting cases on psoriasis. Right then and there I knew that I needed to look at some cleaner options when it came to detergent for my clothes, as fragrances and such can cause some irritation to the skin. Cue the gentle version of Tide. It came to the rescue and I can also say that I have converted both of my parents to use this as well. That is a win win.
Brown Deer, WI
What can I say? It’s a liquid laundry detergent for sensitive skin! It’s identical to its orange bottled counterpart, but one of the main differences is that the Free and Gentle one has no scent/fragrance, which is a key component in irritating sensitive skin. As someone with sensitive skin, my skin has not reacted poorly to this detergent. The only downside is that your clothes don’t come out smelling clean— they just smell like clothes.
Pennsylvania
My son developed pretty severe eczema when he was a baby. We realized it was only on the areas where his skin was touching clothing and from there were able to determine it was from the scented detergent we were using (which was the baby specific brand). We switched to Tide Free and he hasn’t had an eczema flair up since. The detergent is gentle and I don’t find it fades my clothes faster than anything else, which is a bonus.
I started using this when I was reducing the amount of chemically filled products in my home. I'm looking for something more natural to use, but I do feel good about using this and most of my local stores only carry this compared to the other toxic filled detergents. It gets my clothes clean like it's supposed to and we have always purchased Tide, so trying this one out was a no brainer for us.
Normal, IL
I use this for my dog’s blanket/bed and my husbands laundry. My husband has super sensitive skin when it comes to detergent. His chest/neck will get a rash with other ingredients. My dog has lots of allergies so if I know he’s going to be rolling around in something I want to make sure it’s gentle! Was afraid that things still might smell but they don’t. Clean smell without overdoing it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
British Columbia
il y a 3 mois
Bev D. • il y a 3 mois
There is no scent to speak of but the clothes small fresh.
Allentown
il y a 3 mois
Tide Free and Gentle Powder ? To anyone that uses sensitive skin laundry detergent, does it still give you that strong clean smell that regular detergents do?
Rozana S. • il y a 3 mois
I find it does not have a smell what so ever! Just clothes that look and feel clean!