Tide Free and Gentle Powder

Tide Free and Gentle HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent provides a great clean that's gentle on skin. It's a dermatologically-recommended detergent for your sensitive skin that is formulated without dyes and perfumes. It’s been specially formulated with HE Turbo technology. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended detergent by washing machine manufacturers*. **Based on co-marketing agreements

Is powder detergent better than liquid detergent?
What is the best baby laundry detergent?
Have you all ever tried the sensitive skin detergent from tide? If so did you like it and was it gentle on your skin? Did it have a sent? Tide Free and Gentle Powder
Start your review of Tide Free and Gentle Powder!
Debra L.
Brooklyn, NY
Works great and doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. I was using the all brand version of this but I prefer tide
Fire House R.
Saint Paul, MN
Fresh and clean is all you want out of a laundry detergent! This product works great and we have been very happy with how it treats our clothing. Being on a budget we don't want heavy cleaners destroying our clothes so this product works great!
Heather L.
Lexington, SC
I love this product! It's good to use to wash mine and my baby's clothes all together!
Juliette M.
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
what can you say about detergent lol it's good it smells clean and fresh and it gets the job done without ruining your clothes :)
Ashley S.
Monroe, NC
This it what I use for the whole family's clothing! I used to buy separate laundry detergent for my child's clothing that was free of any harsh chemicals but then I made the wise choice to switch to one that was free and clear for us all. My husband is a manly man who frequently makes his clothes very smelly and Tide Free and Clear does a great job of getting out even the smelliest smells.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have been using this detergent for several years, I like it a lot since it removes stains from my children's clothes and does not lose color. I think the price is a little expensive but it's worth it. I like it
Kristen K.
London, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
It’s really gentle on your clothes and even more so on your skin. I have very sensitive skin and also 4 children, so the Gentle powder/pods are my go to for laundry detergent.
Scarlett K.
Cook, MN
I like it a lot. Personally I prefer some of the other scents but I have to use this as my husband is super sensitive to smells. It does a good job.
Nicole M.
Cranston, RI
Perfect for adults and children who have sensitive skin. I've been using it for years and my kids love it too because it doesn't bother their skin.
Melissa E.
I use this detergent for washing my infant's clothing instead of an expensive brand made specifically for that. I trust it enough with his clothes and other items that come in contact with his skin. It cleans well and removes stains that have been soaked in cold water prior. My son has never had any skin reactions from using it either!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaitlin C.
Marion, OH
il y a 9 mois
Amandeep D. il y a 8 mois
I’ve been using it for a while now and use it for the whole family. I have two kids 2 and 4 who both have sensitive skin and I’ve never had any issues!
Becky O.
British Columbia
il y a 2 ans
Tide PODS® Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent Does this still make your clothes smell and feel fresh?
Bev D. il y a 2 ans
There is no scent to speak of but the clothes small fresh.
Alyssa F.
Allentown
il y a 2 ans
Tide Free and Gentle Powder ? To anyone that uses sensitive skin laundry detergent, does it still give you that strong clean smell that regular detergents do?
Rozana S. il y a 2 ans
I find it does not have a smell what so ever! Just clothes that look and feel clean!