BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Have peace of mind with Tide Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent that will keep your clothes brilliantly clean and your family's skin safe. Tide Free & Gentle is a powerful hypoallergenic laundry detergent that is free of dyes and perfumes. It removes more residue from dirt, food and stains than the leading Free detergent.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Formate*,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Buy on Target*
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Review for: Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent, 40 fl oz more...
This is the best detergent of any brand for dye/perfume free liquid detergent. It cleans so well where I have had experience with other brands that didn't have the cleaning power with it's free and clear detergent. My husband has pretty sever allergies to dyes/perfumes and we have to be so careful what we use. I settled on tide because it was gentle on his allergies but still a tough, strong cleaner and got our clothes really clean like a detergent too. I also love that the liquid detergent doesn't leave any oily looking spots on the clothes like some liquid detergent will do. This is the only detergent we use at our house and it's because tide makes the best detergent
Meredith M.
I began using this laundry detergent about 6 months ago and haven’t bought any other kind since then! I have sensitive skin, and this detergent is free of perfumes and dyes. I love it, and my skin is never irritated by it. The only downside is it has no scent (since there is no perfume), which isn’t a problem for me, but it could be for someone who wants their laundry to have a noticeable smell.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Ultra, 2X Concentrated, Sensitive Skin, 32 Loads more...
I have really sensitive skin and learned that I could only use dye and fragrance free detergent. I love this one because a little goes a long way. I wash clothes twice a week and this will last me about two months. It’s a great buy and I’m happy with my product. I will use scented dryer sheets since those don’t seem to effect my skin. So my clothes still get to have a nice fresh scent.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: And 1.17 Gl; 4.43 Lt, Ultra, 2X Concentrated, Sensitive Skin, 32 Loads more...
When my son was almost one I found out he had terrible allergies and I needed to switch laundry detergent. After trying a few, I stuck with this one. I like to add essential oils to it to give it a scent, but it cleans very well all while still staying gentle on my family. Gets my husband’s smelly clothes clean as well
Jillian S.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Ultra, 2X Concentrated, Sensitive Skin, 32 Loads more...
This is the only detergent I can use because I have super sensitive skin and this is the only thing that doesn’t give me a rash. So, with that said... I love this product! Clean, fresh, soft! My husband works outside and always comes home sooooo dirty and his clothes always look like new once I was them!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I’m so glad I finally tried this, my old detergent was causing my daughter’s skin to break out. Switched to this and have had no problems since! Cleans my clothes well and the bottle lasts for a long time. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good laundry soap for anyone with sensitive skin!!
Emma B.
Review for: And 1.17 Gl; 4.43 Lt more...
Being a Mom of a 2 year old I wanted to find a detergent that was gentle on all skin types. I wanted a detergent without any dyes that was also high efficiency. This product is now The only detergent I will use for my family. I recommend it to all my family and friends, especially Moms!
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I like this laundry detergent. It does a good job of cleaning my clothes. I've honestly never compared the ingredients of this free and clear to other detergents. However I like that I can get a free and clear product at the same store for the same price. This is my go to detergent.
Kelley W.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent, 40 fl oz more...
I like this detergent because it doesn’t cause any irritation to my sink at all and our clothes still smell good! I like that it is free of dyes as well. We have only bought this a couple times but I plan to keep buying unless I find a better natural laundry detergent that I prefer
Karla B.
Knoxville, TN
I used to have to buy a seperate detergent to clean my toddler's clothes because they have eczema. But since Tide can out with this detergent I only have to buy 1 for the entire household! It saves me money, works great, and is gentle enough for my toddler's skin. Love it!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do you like the powder or pods better
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer this product or Dreft Detergent for sensitive skin?
Influenster M.
Whats your favorite tide
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
Have any of you used this and compared it to All Free and Clear? Asking for a comparison so I know which to buy. I have eczema and am looking for a new detergent.
Yaniria V.
Cutler bay, FL
How does this product compare to All or Purex?