BY TIDE #33 in Laundry Detergent

Have peace of mind with Tide Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent that will keep your clothes brilliantly clean and your family's skin safe. Tide Free & Gentle is a powerful hypoallergenic laundry detergent that is free of dyes and perfumes. It removes more residue from dirt, food and stains than the leading Free detergent.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Formate*,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is the best detergent of any brand for dye/perfume free liquid detergent. It cleans so well where I have had experience with other brands that didn't have the cleaning power with it's free and clear detergent. My husband has pretty sever allergies to dyes/perfumes and we have to be so careful what we use. I settled on tide because it was gentle on his allergies but still a tough, strong cleaner and got our clothes really clean like a detergent too. I also love that the liquid detergent doesn't leave any oily looking spots on the clothes like some liquid detergent will do. This is the only detergent we use at our house and it's because tide makes the best detergent
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
After having my son, I struggled to find a detergent that won’t flare up his eczema. If failing with all the baby based products, I tried Tide Free and Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent and was pleasantly surprised how much he improved after the first load. I always use less than recommended, and add a bit of distilled vinegar to help with stain fighting. The price is great and it’s a bare bones product when it comes to ingredients which I love.
Meredith M.
I began using this laundry detergent about 6 months ago and haven’t bought any other kind since then! I have sensitive skin, and this detergent is free of perfumes and dyes. I love it, and my skin is never irritated by it. The only downside is it has no scent (since there is no perfume), which isn’t a problem for me, but it could be for someone who wants their laundry to have a noticeable smell.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
I have really sensitive skin and learned that I could only use dye and fragrance free detergent. I love this one because a little goes a long way. I wash clothes twice a week and this will last me about two months. It’s a great buy and I’m happy with my product. I will use scented dryer sheets since those don’t seem to effect my skin. So my clothes still get to have a nice fresh scent.
Hannah W.
Brooklyn, NY
The best cleaning detergent without extra dyes and perfumes! I have sensitive skin and was experiencing some hives on my legs (it was winter so I was wearing a lot of long pants). I tried changing my detergent from regular tide to this and in a month, i noticed a huge difference. My clothes still feel just as clean, but my skin is happy too :)
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
When my son was almost one I found out he had terrible allergies and I needed to switch laundry detergent. After trying a few, I stuck with this one. I like to add essential oils to it to give it a scent, but it cleans very well all while still staying gentle on my family. Gets my husband’s smelly clothes clean as well
Jillian S.
Richmond, IN
This is the only detergent I can use because I have super sensitive skin and this is the only thing that doesn’t give me a rash. So, with that said... I love this product! Clean, fresh, soft! My husband works outside and always comes home sooooo dirty and his clothes always look like new once I was them!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I’m so glad I finally tried this, my old detergent was causing my daughter’s skin to break out. Switched to this and have had no problems since! Cleans my clothes well and the bottle lasts for a long time. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good laundry soap for anyone with sensitive skin!!
Bridget B.
I have extremely sensitive skin. I cannot have any perfumes or dyes in my laundry detergent with that problem I often worry about my clothes being cleaned. Especially when it comes to tough stains. With tide I don't have that worry. It is tough on stains and I never have any issues with my skin.
Kseniya D.
I started using this product because i thought I was having a reaction to regular detergent and thankfully after using this one my skin feels a lot better. It also washes clothes the same regular detergent would. It is a little pricier than regular tide but well worth it in my opinion.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do you like the powder or pods better
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer this product or Dreft Detergent for sensitive skin?
Influenster M.
Whats your favorite tide
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
Have any of you used this and compared it to All Free and Clear? Asking for a comparison so I know which to buy. I have eczema and am looking for a new detergent.
Yaniria V.
Cutler bay, FL
How does this product compare to All or Purex?