Tide Free and Gentle Liquid

by Tide

Taking care of sensitive skin doesn't have to be hard. Each Tide PODS contains breakthrough 3-in-1 laundry solution with super-concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector that is specially designed free of dyes and perfumes. Simply put in one pac for most loads, but use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. For a simple, worry-free laundry experience that's gentle on skin, Tide PODS Free & Gentle laundry detergent will keep your family looking and feeling great. It outperformed the leading free detergent on 10 different stains (1).

Unlike many other HE detergents that can slow washers down because of too many suds, Tide HE Turbo contains quick collapsing suds and targets tough stains. So you can get amazing results without the extra rinse cycles to remove the suds.

(1) under standard single-wash conditions on Polycotton fabric in a standard top-loading washer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tide Free and Gentle Liquid!
I like Tide Free and Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent, I don’t like any added fragrances in my laundry soap. I find many detergents can be irritating to the skin. Tide Free and Gentle cleans my clothes well and never bothers my skin.
Salem
They get my clothes so clean, I also use them with cloth diapers and they work perfectly.
Auburn, AL
I have very sensitive skin and years ago I had to make the switch to fragrance free. I’ve used other brands but keep coming back to Tide. Tide gets the job done without irritating my skin.
Madison, WI
These pods have changed how I do laundry! It makes it incredibly easy, and save incredible space above my laundry section (which is incredibly limited in space). Though I find it to be a little more expensive - it seems to be worth the extra change for my space and easy usability.
Redford, MI
Laundry soap pods are so easy to use. Tide's unscented pods are great for my sensitive skin. My clothes always come out fresh. I got 42 pods for 10.99 at Target!
Greenville, ME
Pods make laundry so much easier! I really like the gentle line as it doesn't affect my sensitive skin or my son's young skin. This product works great even though I was skeptical at first. I believe I save money by using these! I recommend to anyone who asks.
Osterville , MA
These are so fun and so easy to use! No messy pouring or measuring liquid detergent, just pop in one or two and it's good to go! Really efficient, great at getting clothes clean, and about the same price as a regular bottle. Would use again!
Panama City Beach, FL
Easy on my skin and nose. Good for sensitive skin. I did feel like it didn't get my laundry as clean as scented. Maybe I'm wrong.
Colorado Springs, CO
I want four things from my laundry detergent: Simplicity, no lingering scent, no dye left on my clothes, and clean clothes at the end of the cycle. These Tide pods give me everything I want. First, simplicity. From the ease of opening the flip top lid, to the simplicity of dropping a pod into the water with my clothes. These pods deliver. There's no scooping powder, measuring the right amount, and cleaning up afterward. Just open, grab, and drop. Doesn't get much easier than that. Next, they're unscented. Some people want their clothing to come out smelling like a fresh summer breeze, but I find that other pods leave a terribly strong smell on the clothes, leaving you smelling like a dry cleaner the next time you wear your favorite outfit. I want my clothes to be clean and scent free, and these pods do exactly that. Third, no dyes. Most pods, powders, and liquid detergents have dye in them. I've had many clothes over the years, especially whites, come out with blue spots when the detergent didn't properly wash away and settled into the fibers. Why do I want colors in my detergent? I certainly don't want them on my whites. These pods are pure white, so there's no worry of colors getting left behind. Your whites will come out just as white as you put them in, if not whiter. And finally, cleaning power. I have never had an instance where I've checked my clothes after a wash with these Tide pods where I've had to run them through another cycle. Dirt, mud, food, and all sorts of other stains have come out of every type of clothing, from cottons to denims. And with no scent added to the detergent, you can tell when your clothes come out without a stench that they're truly clean, not just being masked by an added scent. The pods work the first time every time. I've used a lot of different laundry detergent in my years, but the one I will always trust and cone back to to fulfill my laundry needs is Tide unscented pods. It's good to know I never have to wonder if my laundry will come out clean.
Swarthmore, PA
Cleans great but sometimes leaves residue. I appreciate its ability to seem clean without a scent. Otherwise awesome!!!

Looking for your answer?