Tide Free and Gentle High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Kathleen V.

BY TIDE #4 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Tide Free & Gentle is dye and perfume-free. It removes more residue from dirt, food, and stains*. *vs. the leading free detergent.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. First Aid Treatment: If swallowed, give a glass full of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm

Ingredients: ['Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes.']

Buy on Amazon
Katlin S.
Mount Airy, NC
I have been buying this for years, it is my go to! I tried a few other gentle laundry detergents but this is my favorite. It obviously doesn't have much of a scent because it is gentle and fragrance free. The only problem I have with this is that the price recently went up. So when it comes time to repurchase, I might explore some more options.
Angela A.
Newark, DE
This product does what it says. It is gentle on my clothing and is one of my go-to products as a college student. I can be picky when it comes to detergent because a lot of my clothing needs to be hung dry. So I need a good detergent that does the job and this does that.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
My son has eczema & as we use different laundry products in our house for our family of 5, I lobe Tide for my son. It doesn't cause his eczema to flare up , so mom feels comfortable using this product knowing he won't get irritation. Plus it actually cleans his clothes. As most mom's know our boy's can get dirty & tide just works.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
My skin is super sensitive and I’ll end up with rashes and hives if there’s even a trace of fragrance or perfumes in my detergent. I haven’t had any adverse reactions to this brand, and it still leaves my clothes smelling fresh.
Adriana K.
Poland, OH
Both of my sons have very sensitive skin yet I did not want to continue purchasing Dreft and even though it is very gentle I did not feel like it cleaned the clothes very well. I have been using tide free & gentle now for a few years and I absolutely love how it does not irritate my kids sensitive skin but it still manages to clean their clothes extremely well! I definitely will continue to purchase this detergent.
Kristi G.
Bryant, AR
I started out using Dreft for my newborn’s clothes, but the scent was too strong and honestly didn’t get his clothes clean of all the spit up he produced. After reading on mommy blogs that this was the best detergent for baby’s skin and clothes I decided to try it out. The blogs were right. His clothes come out clean and not smelling like spit up or highly perfumes laundry detergent.
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Our family has sensitive skin issues, and this product works great without irritating our skin!  It is in fact gentle, and does a good job of cleaning our clothes as well.  It is a little more expensive compared to the other brands, but we generally try to buy it when it's on sale.  Overall, great product and highly recommended.
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
Love this for sensitive skin. I’m very sensitive to smells so I have to be choosy with my products. This gets the job done. My clothes are clean and fresh, without any lingering scent.
Emilee L.
I use Tide free and gentle liquid because it's the only detergent that keeps me from breaking out in a rash. I'm mostly allergic to everything, but I can use Tide for not only my clothes, but my toddler's too. He is starting to show signs of sensitive skin, and Tide is the only brand I'm comfortable with using for all my family.
Taylor R.
I use this detergent for my husband’s and my clothes. For my clothes it works well, but my husband is a gym rat who sweats up a storm and i will say it doesn’t always seem to get the smell out of his gym clothes. But I like that it’s clear, without any coloring, so you don’t get the gross blue residue on your clean clothes!