BY TIDE

Tide febreze spring & renewal scent liquid laundry detergent 92 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Calhoun, GA
Tide with febreze is my goto detergent for our entire family. From our working dad, 8 yr old son and teenager it gets all of our clothes clean and smelling good.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Love this product and the way it smells.  Cleans my kids clothes and sons football jersey really well.  I can always count on tide to get all those nasty stains out.  The best part is the scent that it leaves on clothes for weeks to follow!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Irvine, CA
Leaves clothes smelling great! I honestly think it doesn't do a good job in removing stains so I have to add soap detergent to help it! I keep repurchasing since it was on sale on Target! I would repurchase since it was cheap and leaves clothes smelling great.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Virginia Beach
Let me tell you! The febreeze laundry detergent is the ONLY detergent that I have people stopping me and asking me what I use! Yes seriously! It smells WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Its tide, so yes the clothes are clean, bright, and wonderfully scented!
Jessi F.
Jessi F.
Madison, WI
This stuff smells amazing and leaves my laundry smelling fresh! It does the work to get the stains out. I have never had any issues with this detergent. Will always be my go to detergent. I would recommend to other people who love fresh smelling laundry!
Helen B.
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
Tide always gets the job done, which is why it is such a well-known brand. This one is different since it comes with a lavender scent, which gives an ideal result when doing laundry. I love when my clothes come out warm and smelling good!!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
I use Tide with Febreze occasionally, I like to change up on the fragrances.  I always use Tide and I'm very satisfied with it. I have tried other brand of laundry detergents and they don't seem to get my husbands work clothes as clean as Tide. I would recommend this product to others.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Englewood
Love this my husband is a trash man and it gets the smell out in no time. Got it at Target on sale. Some stains are easier to get out then others very happy with the product.  Nice easy poor spout.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Golden
Smells great and cleans better than any other non-Tide product that I have used. The only con that comes to mind is the price. I think that you can get better value for your money out there.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
I love Tide with Febreeze because not only does it clean the laundry but it leaves it smelling so good. Everyone at work is always telling me how good I smell lol and it's my clothes