BY TIDE

Tide febreze spring & renewal scent liquid laundry detergent 92 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Calhoun, GA
Tide with febreze is my goto detergent for our entire family. From our working dad, 8 yr old son and teenager it gets all of our clothes clean and smelling good.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Love this product and the way it smells.  Cleans my kids clothes and sons football jersey really well.  I can always count on tide to get all those nasty stains out.  The best part is the scent that it leaves on clothes for weeks to follow!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Irvine, CA
Leaves clothes smelling great! I honestly think it doesn't do a good job in removing stains so I have to add soap detergent to help it! I keep repurchasing since it was on sale on Target! I would repurchase since it was cheap and leaves clothes smelling great.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
I use Tide with Febreze occasionally, I like to change up on the fragrances.  I always use Tide and I'm very satisfied with it. I have tried other brand of laundry detergents and they don't seem to get my husbands work clothes as clean as Tide. I would recommend this product to others.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
I love Tide with Febreeze because not only does it clean the laundry but it leaves it smelling so good. Everyone at work is always telling me how good I smell lol and it's my clothes
Emily J.
Emily J.
San Antonio, TX
Omg this detergent smells sooo good..usually I need to add an extra cup for my really soiled laundry but not for this one and done..cleans well and smells fabulous and not expensive..I recommend 100%
nichole r.
nichole r.
Absolutely love this laundry detergent! I feel like I can never seem to find it though in stores near me! :(
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
I love tide so much because it is the laundry detergent that cleans my clothes the best and makes them smell incredible.
Jake D.
Jake D.
Roberts Creek
Smells really good. But the scent doesnt last that long. Havnt used it long enough to see if it holds clothes colors well or not Tide Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent