Tide + Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent Spring & Renewal uploaded by Jackie L.

BY TIDE

Tide+® Spring & Renewal™ Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent.

My Tide.

Now freshness lasts 3x longer!

*Vs. Tide original.

48 loads. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "There are some clothes I let air dry and even if I forget to put fabric softener, it still smells fresh." in 1 review
Lara H.
I adore the smell of this gorgeous laundry detergent! It not only smells fabulous but it really cleans your clothes, and I like to use a cold setting, so I'm always anxious about the detergent working or not under the cold water conditions. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone seeking great smelling and clean clothes, especially if you use a cold setting on your washing machine!
Carrie Y.
These are the only detergent I ever buy. They smell really nice, make my clothes nice and soft, and I never have the colors on my clothes fade when I use this. If you ever need to buy new detergent, I would recommend this brand for sure! I would definitely buy this again.
Jen L.
San Diego, CA
Love the scent with this laundry detergent! I've found that many laundry detergents with scents often lose that scent shortly after doing wash. With Tide, it still smells great after washing it. It's decently priced in comparison to similar laundry detergents.
Edison P.
This is my favorite detergent. It does its job getting my clothes clean and smells great. Tide is never the cheapest brand, but this is a good go-to. There's nothing off-putting about this brand.
Kayla P.
Pleasant Hill , MO
I love this detergent! Gets my clothes completely clean, and smells amazing! It is a little bit on the pricer side, but I have an HE washer so it doesn't take much to begin with. If you want your clothes clean and smelling good then I would recommend this. There are some off brands that compare to
This, but I usually get it when it's on sale and I have a coupon!
Anna G.
Scottville, MI
First of all, this smells amazing. That isn't enough for me to keep a laundry detergent, though it is almost enough to buy it. This stuff works great. I have two 9 year olds and a 13 year old. It gets the stinky teen smell out as well as whatever stains the younger ones add. I only buy tide for this reason but this is my favorite scent.
Aimee A.
Ive used almost ever fragrance that tide has to offer, its just one of those products that you naturally love. It has always done exactly what i wanted it to do and leaves behind a fresh scent and lifts stains just the way I need it to be done without interfering with the quality of the clothes thats being washed.
Lauren D.
Smells great. Very expensive though. Can be found at many places. I just bought this and I am in love with the scent. It is very effective and clothes are bright and clean. Will only continue buying if i can find it on sale. I would recommend. Scent lasts a long time.
Jessie P.
Little Rock, AR
This is the only detergent I will buy. When I use cheap detergents, I don't feel like they really clean my clothes but this detergent always makes my clothes feel fresh and clean. They always look great out of the wash. It is more expensive than some detergents but is worth paying a little more. Would recommend.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent!! I will buy this just to wash my husbands clothes in and my workout clothes. I love it esp when I work out because I feel like I don't smell. It's very effective on getting out those awful armpit sweat marks and removing the smell as well.