BY SWIFFER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Information Global Product Type: Dusters-Handheld Wand Bristle Material: Fiber Bristle Color: Yellow Handle Material: Plastic Handle Color: Yellow Handle Length: 6" Length: 6" Package Includes: 12 kits of 1 handle + 1 duster head each Special...

Jori B.
Hamden, OH
Absolutely love that when I use this 360 duster the dust really sticks to the product an does a great job of collecting all dust particles. It is held comfortably. I bought this product from my local dollar general. I have definitely recommended this product to my friends an family.
Carolyn B.
We have bought the Tide 360 duster starter kit.  I really like it and find it easy to use but I don't use it much...my husband is obsessed with this duster.  It is really easy to relace the sheet on it too.  We bought at the Walmart.  I would recommend this all my family and friends....it is just wonderful
Sara H.
Connellsville
This product works decent but would rather use a regular rag and dusting spray. It tends to just smear the dust around the area and not fully pick it up. For the price I would say don't even take a chance.
Kristin Y.
Brockton
I like this product. It catches everything! It's cost effective and very durable. It cleans the top of the fan and the keyboard to the computer. I got it at Wal-Mart and was worried it wouldn't clean anything. I'm so glad it worked like a charm. I get them all the time now!
Melissa B.
I loved the product and bought several. They work so well and trap dust like not other. They are easy to use and the handle allows you to reach every area of your home.
Ashley A.
Frisco, TX
This product helps lock in the dust particles that cling to every surface. I use this so that I don't have to touch a dirty rag,instead I have a nice handle to grip.
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
i'm a neat freak - I dust the whole apartment every week. For a long time I was either using classic feather dusters, or some knock-off Swiffer from the grocery store. Finally got the Swiffer 360 and it's WAY better. The duster head seems to actually capture more dust rather than just knocking it around, and cleans both sides at once - great for light fixtures and small spaces. This is wonderful. It reaches just about anywhere and picks up dust like a magnet. The end even bends at a 45 degree angle to dust high horizontal surfaces.
Hailey V.
Definitely one of my every day cleaning products simply because dust accumulates in your every day movements. And I don’t like to think that I’m breathing in dust so I try to get all the hard to reach places such as my ceiling fans and wall decor as much as possible.
Ashley M.
Copperopolis
Love this duster. Super easy to use. Replacements are easy to remove and put on. They smell good. And they are light weight. They pick up almost all of the dust and dirt. I buy this every month on repeat.
Allison B.
I absolutely hate dust it's horrible for allergies. But this duster cleans everything so good. It's also stretched very far. I'd recommend this for families. You can buy this at Walmart.