BY TIDE

Tide® Fresh Scent HE Detergent for Cold Water.
52 loads.
Brilliant clean at lower temperatures.
For high efficiency machines. see more...

Tide Detergent for Cold Water Fresh Scent HE
  • "It saves on my gas bill (I have a gas water heater) and still gets the clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "I use tide in every load and have since i can remember myself learning to do laundry" in 1 review
  • "This liquid detergent is very good quality." in 1 review
  • "It leaves your clothes smelling amazing and feeling soft and the price is just perfect!" in 1 review
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
I absolutely love using Tide cold water detergent to wash my clothes. I prefer using cold water because it saves money on electricity and water heating bills, but with traditional detergent I feel that my clothes aren't clean. This is nice because it works in cold water!
Madison N.
Madison N.
Ringgold, VA
I have tried different brands of laundry detergent and always come back to tide. I feel like my clothes come out cleaner and I love the different scents they offer. I was so excited when they released the cold water option because I was most of my clothes in cold water.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Began purchasing this laundry soap, as we often wash in cold water. Seems to work well. Use the measuring cap for HE washers, as we noticed a significant differences between the cap and the washer dispenser lines.
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
San Francisco, CA
When you wash a lot in cold, you need detergent like this because it helps keep them clean fresh and also helps use less energy with cold water! Very affordable and has a light scent too! I buy this frequently!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I pretty much only use this detergent. I have sensitive skin, and this is one of the only detergents that doesn't bother me at all! and I love that is formulated for cold water, since that's all I use.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
New York , NY
This is a great detergent. I use it for all of my darks and they always come out fresh. The scent is neutral and unobtrusive. It works very well even with my sports clothes that get heavily soiled.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
Love this scent!!! I love this product because I do not need to use a lot. A little goes a long way. I usually find coupons in my Sunday paper which makes it more affordable.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Byron, IL
Nothing bad to say a great brand and totally worth every penny. Tried many brands to try and cut the cost but ended up needing to use more detergent
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Cold water tide is my all time, go to detergent and leaves all of my clothes fresh and clean! Had such an amazing smell!
Katey S.
Katey S.
This is the only detergent no one in my family has sensitivities to. We will forever buy tide cold water