Tide Detergent Clean Breeze HE uploaded by Sarah S.

BY TIDE

Tide® H.E. Clean Breeze® Detergent.
NFL.
Clean the NFL trusts.
64 loads.
For high efficiency machines. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "it leaves my clothes smelling amazing and gets deep dirt and stains outwith no prblems!" in 2 reviews
  • "I realize Tide may be a little expensive, but a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is the stuff my mom uses and my go to when I’m not sure what scent I like. Tide never lets me down, it gets stains out really well and leaves your clothes smelling fresh. Not the cheapest in the detergent isle but it won’t let you down.
Lexy N.
Nothing special, it’s just what my family uses, so I buy it too. It doesn’t leave behind residue and the scent is nice but not overwhelming. A little on the expensive side.
Karis Q.
San Jose
I really don't feel like anything else washes your clothes like liquid Tide. I've wandered off to other brands because of the fragrances that I liked but the clothes either didn't come out as clean or kept the smell. My boyfriends work clothes come home philthy so it's really important that I get this clothes looking and smelling good for him to go back out the door to work in the mornings. I always end up coming back to Tide so I might as well just stick with it.
Anastasia N.
Bronx, NY
The smell of it alone makes me want to buy it. Also I have to say my 12 year old enjoy using tide to make her slime. She said it's one of the best detergent for that other than dreft. Lol. Anyway I really do like the way my clothes comes out of the wash with tied.
Morgan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I would never use any other detergent on my clothes! Tide always leaves my clothes smelling fresh! My clothes always come out super clean and as good as new! I don't know how anyone uses anything other than Tide!
Amanda G.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this soap. It smells so good and the smell lasts on your clothes even after you wash it. It is a little pricer than the other brands but well worth every penny.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Tide is pretty much the only detergent that my mom used growing up and now it is the only product that I use as well. I enjoy the Clean Breeze scent, which doesn't linger on clothes. I find it highly effective without leaving any kind of soapy scum. I will continue to use Tide.
Lesa W.
Norris, TN
I only use Tide washing detergent in my home. My laundry always comes out clean and fresh. I use the suggested amount as indicated by the lines inside the cap. I love how Tide has recently developed various lines of their amazing detergent based on what type of laundry you do. I realize Tide may be a little expensive, but a little goes a long way.
Anastasia L.
Duluth, GA
I never get tide(tired) of tide 😁 lol. But seriously this one of my favorite detergents! It always gets my clothes clean and smelling heavenly!! It's pretty reasonable priced and definitely better than getting a cheapo detergent. Recommend100%
Susan C.
Anaheim , CA
Tide is one of those products that are tried-and-true. I can count on Tide to get my clothes clean and fresh and come out of the wash the same color they started. It's a little pricier than a lot of other brands, but worth the price.