BY TIDE

Tide® +Color Guard™ Detergent.

HE.

48 loads. see more...

Buy on Target
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
About 98% of my closet and hubby's closet is black or grey. Sooo.. we definitely need all the help we can get when it comes to keeping our clothes nice and dark. It's the worst when you're wearing 3 different faded blacks! So, I haven't used this long enough to really tell a difference yet but it cleans well and smells good!
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
I use this product for our dark colors, it smells great and does not fade clothes! It is my go-to detergent for bulk colors! I am extremely satisfied with the results and will continue to purchase this extremely affordable product. I always recommend this product to friends and family.
Jenn C.
I have tried all kinds of detergents. Unfortunately, I didn't think that this one did any better than any other detergent that I've purchased. I usually try new ones when they are on sale, which was the case here. My feelings are just meh toward this one.
Jessica W.
I really love the scent of Tide detergent on my clothes, which stays long after the wash. Tide also keeps the colors of my clothes vibrant. I've used Tide powder and liquid detergent, but since graduated to the pods. The liquid detergent works well, but I prefer the pods for ease-of-use and convenience.
Shelby L.
Tide Color Guard really helps keep the color of my clothing even after multiple washes. Often, a piece of clothing begins to lose it's color after being washed multiple times, but Tide Color Guard helps make the color last. This detergent is also affordable and often has coupons!
K H.
Springfield, NJ
Reliable and dependable. Always gets the stains out of clothes and have not had any color bleeds with my clothes. We do a wash mostly everyday and the fragrance is not strong. Highly recommend. It's a great product that's a bit pricey but worth it.
Meredith B.
You can't go wrong with Tide. This specific one really does help lift stains and save colors. I haven't had a bad experience with it yet. I do find it to be a bit pricey, but I always get it on sale.
Tide + ColorGuard Detergent Because of Tide's ubiquity, its scent has become ingrained in the fabric of American lifeTide outcleaned them by as much as 14 percent.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
I won't use any other detergent. The scent is pleasant and not over powering. I do mixed loads and never have any transfer! It treats all my clothes well and they always come out fresh and clean no matter the load. Works well with cold, hot, or warm water. Bottle lasts quite a while (I do maybe 1 to 2 full loads a week though).
Monika T.
This detergent smells great and works well. I was my clothes on the cool setting and did not experience any staining while using this detergent (I've switched to an Arm & Hammer one and have had two accidental dyeing mishaps so far). I also really appreciated the design of the cap when I had this; it allows product to flow back into the bottle easily when it is recapped. My next detergent purchase will be Tide for sure.
Renee M.
North lima, OH
Does this brighten up colors??