BY TIDE

Tide® +Color Guard™ Detergent.

HE.

48 loads. see more...

Buy on Target*
Monika T.
This detergent smells great and works well. I was my clothes on the cool setting and did not experience any staining while using this detergent (I've switched to an Arm & Hammer one and have had two accidental dyeing mishaps so far). I also really appreciated the design of the cap when I had this; it allows product to flow back into the bottle easily when it is recapped. My next detergent purchase will be Tide for sure.
Cathie C.
Crum Lynne, PA
This detergent is very strong and gets out many stains and smells. My husband is a painter and his clothes are always stained with paint and always have an odor of paint. This detergent is great at getting both out. It is a little too powerful for my gentle products such as my pajamas and blouses and such. I do like the product overall.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I really like this detergent as it is "husband friendly" - he can't make any more of my clothes pink! It cleans my clothes even those that are heavily soiled - it is a bit pricey, but I think that the benefits outweight the cost. Great invest for your clothes.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
My husband has a robust shirt collection and the colors stay true and bright without fading with this detergent. I also have sensitive skin and this has no caused any rashes or reactions for me. Definitely will continue to purchase.
Grace B.
Dover, OH
I quite enjoy this product ! It mAde my clothing smell absolutely amazing and made them feel soft for a very long time. I would definitely recommend this product to Anyone will to pay the price. Definitely purchase this !
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This ride detergent is amazing. I only buy tide because it is the best. It has the best smell and cleans all my clothes flawlessly. Color guard is so nice! Ahhhh I love tide because it is the best detergent
Olivia L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the detergent my entire family uses, and it has yet to fail us. Not sure about it's effectiveness, but the CoulrGuard feature provides added security I like.
Ashley H.
Spokane, WA
Absolutely love tide laundry detergent. It is the only laundry soap besides Dreft that I will use. This laundry detergent brand smells lovely and cleans very well.
Abril C.
Mesa, AZ
Muuuy bueno aumque esta un poco caro vale la pena invertir en algo que sabes que va a funcionary que te quida la ropa y el color lo mantiene como nuevo
Emilie A.
bowie, MD
It leave my clothes smelling so good and it gets heavy stains out of doesn't fade the colors of my clothes which is a plus
Renee M.
Youngstown, OH
Does this brighten up colors??