BY TIDE

Batteries not included. see more...

ADINA E.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell of this detergent. it is a little pricey compared to some other detergents, but I am a Tide girl. The cleaning power is great, and removes makeup stains. For the price, it is great. I recommend this for my fellow makeup enthusiasts, because makeup really has some staying power, and this removes it!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This use to be my go to detergent. I have no complaints about Tide. I only stopped buying when I found Gain with a much better and longer lasting scent. Tide is very affordable and does a great job of getting your clothes cleaned and fresh feeling and smelling.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I've been using this Tide detergent for a few years and will never switch. It has a light scent that makes clothes smell fresh but isn't overpowering. It's great at getting out tough stains, and I always find coupons making it a really great deal!
Brandon T.
Olympia, WA
Cleans clothes well but I gave it only four stars because I find the scent pretty strange. It isn't nasty, just not what I expect my clothes to smell like. It's reminiscent of floor cleaners or antiseptic, rather than flowery or perfume like.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH
Have been using Tide for years as its the only detergent I'm not allergic to. Easily found at Walmart for a very reasonable price. Gets clothes clean! Love the scent options as well. Don't think I'll ever switch to another brand!
Becca E.
Mc Kenzie, TN
With 4 people living under 1 roof, including a 2 year old boy, and a man in the engineering field, I'd say this detergent is PERFECT for all our spills messes. Never changing detergents!
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
One of my go to laundry detergents. Gets the job done for cleaning clothes. Need to do some extra love with heavy stains prior to washing with this. Not super pricey.
Alassia G.
Holley, NY
Tide keeps my clothes very clean. I don't have any problems with it not making sure my clothes are the cleanest they can be and it keeps socks super white.
Alexis P.
Glendale, AZ
Must have for my laundry, also gets the job done and never leaves white marks on my clothes which is a very big deal since i do work in a doctors office!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
I always use Tide laundry detergent. Helps keep my clothes fresh and smelling nice. The price is average with comparable detergents. Gets the job done.