BY TIDE

Batteries not included. see more...

Katie S.
My husband loves this stuff. I think it is ok. I do not think it is worth the price, but it does save us money by helping with hot water costs. Our clothes come out clean so I have no complaints, great smell as well. I would recommend to anyone else.
Ana Q.
Las Vegas, NV
We always get the biggest bottle and it lasts forever. Clothes stay clean and we never have issues with soap residue or anything like that. Super effective and it helps that it also smells good. Its a littler pricier but I would recommend.
Serena F.
Bowling Green, KY
Smells great. This cleans my clothes thoroughly and doesn't cause weird residue marks. It worked exactly as you'd imagine. It was slightly expensive but not tremendously more than any other brand. Overall liked the product.
Lucy D.
I absolutely love this detergent! It doesn't damage my clothes and it smells lovely! I actually also use this to clean up the floors from time to time as the scent is delicious to me! Absolutely recommend this for anyone on a budget! It cleans my clothes perfectly!
Chilu M.
Santa Clara
Tide is really good and it takes out all stains in your clothing.  It also makes your clothes really soft and they come out smelling really fresh.  It works really great and I would recommend buying it if you are trying to remove a stain from something.
Kim U.
I think Tide Coldwater Mountain Spring Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 52 loads 2.95 L is a great product. This is what I use for all of my laundry needs, and it works great!
Michelle S.
Orion, IL
This was only available for a short time at my local store. I loved the scent and the great Tide clean. When I go to other stores I always search their laundry aisle for it and buy it when I come across it. Great product.
ADINA E.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell of this detergent. it is a little pricey compared to some other detergents, but I am a Tide girl. The cleaning power is great, and removes makeup stains. For the price, it is great. I recommend this for my fellow makeup enthusiasts, because makeup really has some staying power, and this removes it!
bridgette a.
I love tide detergent. It keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean even days after u wash them. The price is great for the brand. It is very effective and I have always use this detergent and i wouldnt go to another detergent bc i love tide so much. I would defenitely recommend this product.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH
Have been using Tide for years as its the only detergent I'm not allergic to. Easily found at Walmart for a very reasonable price. Gets clothes clean! Love the scent options as well. Don't think I'll ever switch to another brand!