BY TIDE

Batteries not included. see more...

Megan J.
Highly recommended!!! I’ve used this one for a while, and it cleans SO well, smells amazingly clean and, leaves my clothes looking great. It even cleans out stains on my two toddler, crazy outside boys’ clothes! Definitely give it a try and you’ll see and smell the results!
Sallie Ben a.
I think this is the best product Tide makes and has a great scent. I think Tide makes the highest quality laundry detergent on the market. It is worth spending the extra money because it leaves your clothes smelling great and it seems to clean them better than lesser brands.
McKenzie S.
Henderson, KY
Tide is my favorite detergent of all time. I do hate that it is more pricey than other brands and sometimes I'll slip and buy another brand, like Gain, but Tide always leaves our clothes smelling the best for the longest time. I would recommend Tide to anyone!
Laurie M.
Clean clothes with a clean smell you can't go wrong. Best perk is those clothes that you normally wash in hot you can now wah in cold and still get the same cleaning power without the extra cost of using hot water.
Lindsay H.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this detergent! I love how clean and fresh it makes my clothes smell and that it lasts for a very long time. I have used this product for 10+ years now
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I love this detergent! I always wash my laundry in cold water, so this is great. It is my go-to. I mix in some oxiclean and have found the combo very effective at both cleaning and keeping my clothes from bleeding. I'd recommend it to anyone who prefers to cold-wash their clothes.
Bree T.
Blacksburg, VA
I usually use tide as my go-to detergent. I don't really notice a smell difference with my clothes unless i use a fabric softener with it as well. I feel as though it does an effective job of cleaning my clothes, although it doesn't actually freshen up the smell.
Ivory C.
Lithonia, GA
This is my all time favorite detergent. I also use the april fresh as well with the matching fabric softener and the fresh scent beads that they sell. I would definitely recommend this product for everyone. A little goes a long way for this detergent.
Tiffany Q.
Evansville , In
I love that I can throw a lot in at once and not have to separate everything. I'm a one and done kinda laundry girl. I am thinking of looking at different scents though.
Allie N.
Cambridge, MA
Good I guess. Hasn't given me any problems even with stains the sizes of small dogs. Just kidding I don't have stains that big or Tode is so good I just don't remember or realize I have them. I would recommend any tide product.