Tide Coldwater Detergent, Fresh Scent, 200 fl oz (1.56 gal) 5.91 lt - PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY

BY TIDE

52 Uses. Coldwater washing saves energy & money. Tide Coldwater is specially designed to give deep cleaning in the care of cold water. Great for colors and whites. Works well in warm and hot water washes too. Contains no phosphate. Made in USA. see more...

Amber P.
8780 Seton Street Westminster
I have always been a huge fan of Tide, I love that it is pretty affordable and you can use coupons on the product. I don't typically use the full amount when washing due to it being so concentrated. I love the smell of Tide ALL of them and probably will never switch
Kate J.
My husband is a fan of Tide.  I like it also but it is kind of expensive.  Usually I will buy it if it is on sale or I have coupons.  It does work well and smells great.  I try to get it at Kroger when possible.  I would recommended but look for the sales!
  The pods are great too!
Ari G.
Medford,or
I use tide in my everyday laundry. It keeps my clothes clean and preserved at the original color and size . I would recommend because it works great and smells good . Inexpensive and gets alot of loads done
Karinna N.
Lynchburg, VA
Great detergent! I love the way my clothes feel fresh and smell great after I am done doing the laundry! Would recommend to others looking for a great all purpose detergent for washing their clothing.
Leila S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Tide detergent is great ! I recommend tide to every house hold that likes their clothes smelling great and feeling soft ! I totally see a big difference in the color of my clothing when using Tide ! It's great !
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Tide is a great product. Leaves your clothes soft and fresh, always smelling good. It's effective and I love Tide. I use Tide for just about all my laundry needs. I would definitely recommend.
ASIME๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹ Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I think that Tide is wonderful for washing clothes maybe because its the only one I ever washed my clothes with. I do not like to try others because I am hooked on tide, it cleans, well!
Bekah B.
Lebanon , VA
I first switched to this detergent because I had hard water and needed to get a cold water detergent that would help get my clothes clean. I haven't stopped loving this detergent!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent product would highly recommend does it job get clothes very clean bought it from shoprite would highly reccomend even if it is more expensive than other detergent works very well and gets clothes clean with less amount than others
Almira T.
Dover Plains, New York
Tide is the best detergent ever made! I've tried others, but they can;t compare with Tide. It is a little more expensive than other brands but definitely worth the cost!