Tide Coldwater Detergent, Fresh Scent, 200 fl oz (1.56 gal) 5.91 lt - PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY

BY TIDE

52 Uses. Coldwater washing saves energy & money. Tide Coldwater is specially designed to give deep cleaning in the care of cold water. Great for colors and whites. Works well in warm and hot water washes too. Contains no phosphate. Made in USA. see more...

Leila S.
Leila S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Tide detergent is great ! I recommend tide to every house hold that likes their clothes smelling great and feeling soft ! I totally see a big difference in the color of my clothing when using Tide ! It's great !
Jaden S.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Tide is a great product. Leaves your clothes soft and fresh, always smelling good. It's effective and I love Tide. I use Tide for just about all my laundry needs. I would definitely recommend.
ASIMEπŸŒŸπŸ’„πŸ’‹ Z.
ASIMEπŸŒŸπŸ’„πŸ’‹ Z.
New Fairfield, CT
I think that Tide is wonderful for washing clothes maybe because its the only one I ever washed my clothes with. I do not like to try others because I am hooked on tide, it cleans, well!
Bekah B.
Bekah B.
Lebanon , VA
I first switched to this detergent because I had hard water and needed to get a cold water detergent that would help get my clothes clean. I haven't stopped loving this detergent!
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Great for really dirty clothes. It gets the stains out and smells good. I only wash my clothes in cold water so they don't fade so this works great.
Kimberely R.
Kimberely R.
West Chicago, IL
I mainly wash in cold water and this tide cleans so wonderfully and smells so fresh!!! I love all tide products!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Melville, NY
Best detergent on the market. It is consistent in getting my clothes clean without messing with the colors.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
I love to do my wash in cold water makes me feel like am not using as much power and also I love the smell of this product