BY TIDE

Tide Plus Coldwater Clean delivers the amazing clean and brilliant color protection you expect from Tide, even in cold water. Tide Plus Coldwater Clean is specially formulated for cold water conditions, allowing you to save 50% on your energy bills when you switch loads from warm to cold. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Coldwater Clean gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! see more...

Allysa H.
Allysa H.
This product gets the job done but I've never been one to like liquid detergent. I do like the tide pops a lot better than this but it is still a very good item and I would purchase again
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg , MB
This is the only brand I have really used for detergent and the reason is I love it so much! The smell of this one is so light and makes your clothes smell so fresh! It's good with getting out stains for coloured clothing. I recommend using a different one for whites.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Efficient no clumpy stuff when using cold water. I highly recommend it. The blue color will stain your cabinet if you let it sit there
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Cleans well and you don't need to use a lot of it. I prefer the unscented version.
Angelique F.
Angelique F.
Very good, I recommend it. Ive tried a lot of detergent this is by far the best one I have used