BY TIDE

Tide Plus Coldwater Clean delivers the amazing clean and brilliant color protection you expect from Tide, even in cold water. Tide Plus Coldwater Clean is specially formulated for cold water conditions, allowing you to save 50% on your energy bills when you switch loads from warm to cold. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Coldwater Clean gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! see more...

Kimmie B.
Stony Point, NY
I have sensitive skin, and Tide is the only detergent that I can use that doesn't cause a breakout. Love the clean fresh scent
Devin M.
Love the way ride cleans and leaves the clothing smell. Wish it was cheaper is why I have a 4 star rating. Tide is so expensive compared to off brands
heather v.
I love that I can use this with my cold water and I don't need warm water to get my clothes clean and fresh.
lisa k.
The only detergent I use since I try to wash most things in cold water. It does a pretty decent job of getting them clean. No complaints
Sandy D.
Lucasville, OH
Tide cleans my clothes without fading them. I mainly use cold water to wash clothes and Tide cleans even in cold water. Has a clean fragrance that isn't overpowering. I usually buy when I have coupons to make it more affordable. Would buy again.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
I really like this product especially since it's designed for cold water, everyone really should only use the tap water function. The scent does get old after a while though
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Nothing cleans my clothes like Tide. Been using it for over 20 years and I always go back to it
Dorothy S.
Baldwin, NY
This is the only detergent I will ever use. It keeps my clothes fresh and gets the dirt out!!
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton, OR
Honestly can't go wrong with tide liquid detergent. I find it easier and better than using powdered detergent and my family had always used Tide! Smells great and it does the job!
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
When you use the Tide Coldwater Clean Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent your clothes will come out clean and smelling fresh.