BY TIDE

Tide Plus Coldwater Clean delivers the amazing clean and brilliant color protection you expect from Tide, even in cold water. Tide Plus Coldwater Clean is specially formulated for cold water conditions, allowing you to save 50% on your energy bills when you switch loads from warm to cold. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Coldwater Clean gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! see more...

Emily d.
San Diego, CA
My clothing stays fresh, colors intact, and I really love that I don't have to use hot water to get them that way.
Jessica B.
Silsbee, TX
I've been using this detergent for years. It's honestly very affordable. The cold water efficiency is an added bonus! All of the scents smell great and don't irritate my skin, or anyone else in the family. I feel like it even cleans my sporty clothes really well.
Trisha M.
Payette, ID
I wash most of my laundry in cold water so I love that there is an option for that. I have never had a problem with it and my clothes always come out looking clean and smelling nice. It may be a little higher priced than other brands but I find myself using less of this product so in the end the extra money is worth it to me.
Sandy D.
Lucasville, OH
Tide cleans my clothes without fading them. I mainly use cold water to wash clothes and Tide cleans even in cold water. Has a clean fragrance that isn't overpowering. I usually buy when I have coupons to make it more affordable. Would buy again.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
I really like this product especially since it's designed for cold water, everyone really should only use the tap water function. The scent does get old after a while though
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Nothing cleans my clothes like Tide. Been using it for over 20 years and I always go back to it
Dorothy S.
Baldwin, NY
This is the only detergent I will ever use. It keeps my clothes fresh and gets the dirt out!!
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton, OR
Honestly can't go wrong with tide liquid detergent. I find it easier and better than using powdered detergent and my family had always used Tide! Smells great and it does the job!
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
When you use the Tide Coldwater Clean Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent your clothes will come out clean and smelling fresh.
Lillie J.
Cleveland, TN
The only detergent I choose for my.family. always gets stains out of my husbands work clothes, smells great and o one in our family has never had any type of reaction to it