BY TIDE

Tide Plus Coldwater Clean delivers the amazing clean and brilliant color protection you expect from Tide, even in cold water. Tide Plus Coldwater Clean is specially formulated for cold water conditions, allowing you to save 50% on your energy bills when you switch loads from warm to cold. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Coldwater Clean gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! see more...

KELLY G.
Stratford, CT
I only use cold water to wash my clothes so a detergent for this was super important. My clothes always come out clean, smelling great, and color safe. Tide is a little more expensive, but the quality is worth it. I'd recommend it.
Allysa H.
This product gets the job done but I've never been one to like liquid detergent. I do like the tide pops a lot better than this but it is still a very good item and I would purchase again
Sandy D.
Lucasville, OH
Tide cleans my clothes without fading them. I mainly use cold water to wash clothes and Tide cleans even in cold water. Has a clean fragrance that isn't overpowering. I usually buy when I have coupons to make it more affordable. Would buy again.
Brittany  H.
Wahiawa, HI
This is the best detergent we have found for using with cold water. We have tried several different kinds of detergent and this is the best even if it is a little more expensive
Caitlyn K.
Pretty standard detergent. Many detergents cause irritation to my skin and I have discovered that tide does not so I continue to use it. I also use the tide laundry pods.
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton , OR
Honestly can't go wrong with tide liquid detergent. I find it easier and better than using powdered detergent and my family had always used Tide! Smells great and it does the job!
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
I really like this product especially since it's designed for cold water, everyone really should only use the tap water function. The scent does get old after a while though
Lillie J.
Cleveland, TN
The only detergent I choose for my.family. always gets stains out of my husbands work clothes, smells great and o one in our family has never had any type of reaction to it
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
The only laundry detergent that we use, it keeps our clothes looking and smelling fresh and clean! The scent is awesome and our clothes smell great for days!
James V.
Incredible scent that leaves my clothes smelling fresh and soft to the touch. Much better then anything else I have tried. Will use again. Worth the money.