BY TIDE

Tide Plus Coldwater Clean delivers the amazing clean and brilliant color protection you expect from Tide, even in cold water. Tide Plus Coldwater Clean is specially formulated for cold water conditions, allowing you to save 50% on your energy bills when you switch loads from warm to cold. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Coldwater Clean gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! see more...

Trisha M.
Payette, ID
I wash most of my laundry in cold water so I love that there is an option for that. I have never had a problem with it and my clothes always come out looking clean and smelling nice. It may be a little higher priced than other brands but I find myself using less of this product so in the end the extra money is worth it to me.
Jessica B.
Silsbee, TX
I've been using this detergent for years. It's honestly very affordable. The cold water efficiency is an added bonus! All of the scents smell great and don't irritate my skin, or anyone else in the family. I feel like it even cleans my sporty clothes really well.
Sara D.
Waterford, MI
Love using Tide Coldwater because it's gentle but effective in cleaning my clothes. The property that allows me to wash in cold water is great because it saves on my hot water bill and helps my clothes last longer.
jennifer m.
Hampton, VA
Cleans like a beast. I love the smell of this detergent and it's an excellent value. I only use Tide. Nothing comes closers to cleaning our clothes. I would recommend to anyone that wants clean great smelling clothes.
Jessica J.
Since I always wash my clothes altogether, this cold water detergent has done wonders for cleaning my clothes! And the fact that it smells so good is such a plus! Definitely will buy again along with other products from tide!
shelia w.
I was very pleased with the clean fresh smell of all my wash. My family are pretty rough on clothes,but so for tide has handled everything​ they have thrown at it.

Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I would definitely recommend Tide Coldwater. It leaves my clothes clean and smelling really good. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. Since it works in cold water, you do not have to use hot water so it is cheaper in that aspect. I am a continuous buyer.
KELLY G.
Stratford, CT
I only use cold water to wash my clothes so a detergent for this was super important. My clothes always come out clean, smelling great, and color safe. Tide is a little more expensive, but the quality is worth it. I'd recommend it.
Lynn L.
Surrey
Tide gets it clean the first time every time hubby works on greasy oily parts and his clothes come clean every time. The fresh smell is such a bonus You pay a little more upfront but you get clothes that are clean and not thrown away. I highly recommend this product
Allysa H.
This product gets the job done but I've never been one to like liquid detergent. I do like the tide pops a lot better than this but it is still a very good item and I would purchase again