BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Save money on energy bills* and get a deep clean for your clothes by washing in Tide Coldwater *Convert warm/cold to cold/cold cycle, medium load in top-load machine, w/ electric water heater

Kayla C.
Tide Coldwater Clean Free HE Liquid Laundry Detergent has never done me wrong. It cleans perfectly without using the extra energy of a hot water wash. My clothes last longer even with multiple washes and years of wear!
Dheevena R.
This product always cleans my clothes really well and leaves them smelling nice. The packaging for this product is really useful because you can press the pump down to release the product or you can choose to pour it out of the container. I may have a personal allergy to this brand, because sometimes I feel itchier after using Tide to clean my clothes, but it wasn't something that I noticed until I switched to another brand. In other words it's not noticeable enough to stop using this product altogether. By no means would I avoid this product and I would probably repurchase in the future.
Gabrielle M.
The area I live in is really hot and dry, so I prefer to wash my clothes in Coldwater. I also have a HE washer, so this product is necessary. The HE products allow the consumer to use less product. The product isn't the cheapest on the market but the long lasting smell and cleaning consistency is worth it to me.
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
What else can be said about Tide that hasn't already been mentioned? Tide is a titan of the laundry detergent industry and is a staple in our home. It's affordable, found at nearly every supermarket, and gets our clothes clean without an overbearing scent. It is gentle of colors and delicate garments alike. There are often coupons to make it even cheaper, and it is a dependable brand.
Cindy D.
I love tide! I love this one in particular because of the fresh scent it has. I love using it on my bed cover and pillow sheets. I find the smell to last up to a week witch is great because as a mom those are the last things on my mind. Im sure the scent would last longer if i where to no wash them as often as i do.
Christine N.
Rutland, VT
This is my all time favorite laundry detergent! I enjoy this formula very much for it helps me save on my hot water bill while still delivering the same deep clean action! I also noticed that my colors stay bright!! A++
Alma C.
Temecula, CA
This is the only laundry detergent I use. I always wash with cold water and this has become my bff. It gets everything clean with not much product needed. It also smells good, nothing overwhelming, just a nice clean and fresh scent. I will try other tide products but this is def my go to.
Meghan L.
I use this for all of my toddlers stuff instead of paying more for dreft! I love it and he hasnt had any problems with his sensative skin since we started using it. I do have to wash smelly things in scented detergent first though or they still stink after i use the free and clear.
Paula J.
One of my main reasons for choosing to purchase Tide Coldwater Clean Free HE is the price when compared to other name brands, I use cold water to wash 95% of the time. Some of us in the family have sensitive skin so this product has everything we need, Clothes are bright and clean.
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love liquid detergent. I tried to get into the pods and it was terrible. They didn't pop in the wash so that made me had to do a load all over again and waste water! So I went back to my original detergent and it was awesome. Definitely prefer these over pods.

Walmart