BY TIDE

Tide+® Coldwater Clean™ Fresh Scent Detergent.

My Tide. Switch & save 50% on energy bills*.

*Switching loads from warm to cold. see more...

• Does anyone else have a hard time finding Tide Coldwater, especia...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
Love this detergent. I'm lazy and don't have time to separate all my clothes so I generally just wash everything together in cold water and I've never had a problem with colors running. This detergent keeps my clothes clean and smelling nice. My only problem has been once I forgot to add detergent before my clothes (top loading washer) and I dumped it on top and it discolored some old t shirts blue. But I washed them again and it came out
cherie t.
Lennon, MI
Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent For Cold Water is great it saves me money by using cold water. It has a fresh scent that stays on the fabric. I mostly like how it gets out odors! After 3 hour sports practices the cloths smell and tide cold gets out the odor even on polyester wicking fabric. I only by this laundry detergent.
Priscila F.
Arlington, MA
I have been using this detergent for a long time now and I don't think I'll change to other brand anytime soon. It does the job it's supposed too, clean the clothes, remove stains and has a nice scent. Definitely would recommend to others
Diem
Shelton, CT
I use Tide cold water because it gives me peace of mind that I can save money by using cold water and still get my laundry clean and smelling fresh! Price is reasonable and with coupons from Sunday papers at times, you can stock up!
Sean S.
Laredo, TX
Last very long, smells super good. Cleans good. Honestly no cons only pros. It's a pretty affective cleaner. It's very concentrated so you don't have to use much. Just with it was a little cheaper.
Christine S.
Indian Trail, NC
I love Tide detergent. In my opinion it's the best and I'm happy to pay a lil extra for it. It cleans the best, it makes clothes smell the best and a lil goes a long way. I highly recommend Tide products.
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
My kids stain everything, all the time and conveniently don't tell me about it. 😂 This Tide works so well in cold water, which preserves the color of their clothes. Would definitely buy again.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I like this product because it cleans very well . It gives good smells and also keeps the clothes fresh . It was not disappointing because it did the job it was supposed to do .
Claudia Z.
Me encanta, no necesito mucho producto para una buena lavada, deja mi ropa limpia y no la maltrata, tiene un olor muy genérico pero no es desagradable, es muy util
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
Tide has always been a staple in our house. From my moms to even mine, I love the smell and the way it Works on all fabric. It does great with whites and colors. I recommend this product to everyone BC it is economical and worth it.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
Does anyone else have a hard time finding Tide Coldwater, especially in the larger packaging?