BY TIDE

For an amazing clean you know and love, there’s only one original: Tide Original Scent Laundry Detergent. Its revitalizing scent is infused with aloe and floral notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Diethylene Glycol,Propylene Glycol,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Sodium Cumeme Sulfonate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Fragrance,Flourescent Brightener,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Liquitint Dye®,Siloxanes & Silicones,Dimethicone & Simethicone.

Tide Clean Breeze Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and feeling clean and it's all I can ask for." in 1 review
  • "please lower the prices a little bit though ." in 1 review
Elisa S.
I have been using Tide for years thanks to my mom. I have switched to other leading detergents but still came back to this one. I only use about 2 table spoons of detergent as this can really get the clothes a little sudsy and leave a small film. But.. other then that I will stick to Tide.
Grace D.
Charlottesvle, VA
Tide is my favorite detergent. The scent is amazing and it really gets your clothes clean. I used to use Tide Pods, but plastic didn’t always dissolve since I do a lot of cold, delicate washes. I think the price is fair and the products last me a long time which is great.
Steffanie R.
Elkhart
Tried and true original tide for the win. Until someone makes an effective laundry detergent that is less chemical ridden we will stick here with tide! Cloth diapering? No problem! Powder coat residue from Hubby’s work? No problem!
Aby L.
Oregon
Tide laundry detergent is a laundry detergent that does a good job at cleaning your clothes, but has a very high price point in my opinion. The basic Tide laundry detergent is a good detergent, but I don’t personally think that it is worth the extra money. If you run across a sale, I would say it is worth picking up a bottle of Tide, otherwise I would say it performs just as well as any other detergent.
Renee W.
Warren
Have been using Tide for 20 plus years! Works great on cleaning the clothes and leaves a pleasant smell. Very affordable and I think it is a wonderful product! Would highly recommend this detergent
Lindsay L.
Raritan, NJ
Tide detergent has been a staple for my family and I for as long as I can remember. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean without irritating our sensitive skin. The large bottles lasts my family of two for a couple of months. It is also fairly easy to find on sale or a coupon whenever I'm looking to restock.
Mallory B.
Odenville, AL
I use Tide Clean Breeze scent for all of mine and my husband's clothes and towels. It keeps our nice clothes in great condition while cleaning our work (he works in construction) and fitness clothes and keeps them smelling fresh days after washing!
Jessica H.
Ponca City
Love Tide Liquid, my family has sensitive skin and anytime we have had to use a different product they have all broken out. Tide is the only one sensitive enough for my family. The price point is very comparable to other brands and we are very happy with the price for this product.
Kelsi M.
Our favorite detergent by far. Strong scent and strong results!! The best detergent for cloth diapers we have found and she doesn’t react or get any rash from the detergent. It does have to be rinsed an extra time but that’s ok! It gets all stains and smells out. :)
Elizabeth F.
El Paso, TX
I have never had anything bad to say about tide. It's a great laundry detergent. Compared to others like Purex for example it has more scent to it and I always feel it gets things cleaner.
Kelly S.
New Berlin, IL
Do you prefer original Tide, Tide pods or Tide concentrate?
Leah A.
Who uses Downy with their Tide?
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
What is your fave tide scent?
Jayde S.
Louisa, KY
Does anyone every have any trouble out of their washer when they use tide?
Paola S.