BY TIDE

For an amazing clean you know and love, there’s only one original: Tide Original Scent Laundry Detergent. Its revitalizing scent is infused with aloe and floral notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Diethylene Glycol,Propylene Glycol,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Sodium Cumeme Sulfonate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Fragrance,Flourescent Brightener,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Liquitint Dye®,Siloxanes & Silicones,Dimethicone & Simethicone.

Tide Clean Breeze Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and feeling clean and it's all I can ask for." in 1 review
  • "please lower the prices a little bit though ." in 1 review
Grace D.
Charlottesvle, VA
Tide is my favorite detergent. The scent is amazing and it really gets your clothes clean. I used to use Tide Pods, but plastic didn’t always dissolve since I do a lot of cold, delicate washes. I think the price is fair and the products last me a long time which is great.
Steffanie R.
Elkhart
Tried and true original tide for the win. Until someone makes an effective laundry detergent that is less chemical ridden we will stick here with tide! Cloth diapering? No problem! Powder coat residue from Hubby’s work? No problem!
Lindsay L.
Raritan, NJ
Tide detergent has been a staple for my family and I for as long as I can remember. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean without irritating our sensitive skin. The large bottles lasts my family of two for a couple of months. It is also fairly easy to find on sale or a coupon whenever I'm looking to restock.
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
I use Tide Clean Breeze scent for all of mine and my husband's clothes and towels. It keeps our nice clothes in great condition while cleaning our work (he works in construction) and fitness clothes and keeps them smelling fresh days after washing!
Kelsi M.
Our favorite detergent by far. Strong scent and strong results!! The best detergent for cloth diapers we have found and she doesn’t react or get any rash from the detergent. It does have to be rinsed an extra time but that’s ok! It gets all stains and smells out. :)
Caroline D.
Roswell, GA
Tide detergent does a great job of cleaning clothes and leaving them smelling fresh. This detergent is concentrated so you don’t have to use as much as other detergent brands. I buy the extra large container that has the dispenser for easy use and I really like it!
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
works just find, the scent is nice and it leaves my clothing nice and clean. It's not anything over the top, if something has a stain on it I need to add treatment and I use dryer sheets to boost the scent. gets the job done and it's a reasonable price.
Alyssa P.
Durham
I love the smell of this detergent. It cleans my clothes well and the scent lingers, which could be good or bad. I have had some reactions lately, but I think it is because my skin is becoming more sensitive. I will test out some new Tide products.
Jessica C.
I love tide. It's what I've always used and what my entire family has always used. It works great, it cleans well, and it smells great. I've never had any issues using this detergent and I think it's a great product. I will continue to use tide!
Samantha R.
I love this detergent but lets be honest its too expensive. Like it does the job like my other detergents i dont see nothing special never took stains off my tops. Has a good scent but dont like the fact that a small detergent cost like 8$
Leah A.
Who uses Downy with their Tide?
Kelly S.
New Berlin, IL
Do you prefer original Tide, Tide pods or Tide concentrate?
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
What is your fave tide scent?
Jayde S.
Louisa, KY
Does anyone every have any trouble out of their washer when they use tide?
Paola S.