Tide Brights + Whites Rescue™ Laundry Detergent uploaded by Himani J.Tide Brights + Whites Rescue™ Laundry Detergent uploaded by Cathy W.Tide Brights + Whites Rescue™ Laundry Detergent uploaded by Lindsay R.

BY TIDE

Tide Brights + Whites Rescue™ Color Safe In-Wash Laundry Booster Pacs get clothes up to three shades whiter in one wash*! Containing unique oxygen bleach technology not found in liquid detergents today, they’re formulated to fight dinginess and dullness, and help restore and brighten whites. Tide Brights + Whites Rescue™ Pacs prevent yellowing by breaking down body soils and residues, so you can be sure your whites stay white, and your colors are kept safe.
*when washing with Base Tide Liquid detergent

ngredients:

Sodium Percarbonate,Sodium Carbonate,Nonanoyloxybenzenesulfonate,Sodium Silicoaluminate,Sodium Sulfate,Water,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Sodium Polyacrylate,Fragrance,Palmitic Acid,Peg-4M,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate,Modified Starch,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Amylase,Protease,Citric Acid

Lorna M.
Tide Pods is my holy grail washing product. When I discovered tide bright and whites I was so happy to try them. I do not use bleach on my whites as it turns them yellow. After the first wash with Tide Bright and Whites, my whites that had been looking dull was restored. Tide Brights + Whites have truly rescued my white colors and I enjoy washing whits again
Bridgette E.
Kokomo , IN
When I heard about Tide Whightening Booster, I had no idea how good this product was. I was incredibly excited to try it. Until I washed my Husband's White T'shirt's I was Amazed, And when my Husband put one on he thought I bought new T'shirt's, That is how Great Tide in Wash Whightening Booster work's. I would definitely recommend to a friend! I will absolutely be purchasing again.
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
Love this laundry booster, when used with Tide detergent it is amazing. The best thing is you just throw the pac into the wash and forget about it! I believe they could be a little more affordable but I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
CNMbaby. A.
Arlington, MA
I often get asked how do I get my shoes so bright. I wish I had an elaborate secret to share, but it's pretty simple- Tide does the trick. The less amount of bleach you use and your clothes won't get dingy and yellow, that's why I love this all in one tide with bleach. It brightens all of my clothes instantly.
Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
I sadly didn't see a lot of hope with this in my whites. But but my colors did seem to boost a little. I feel like it's too much in one product and it works in areas but not all areas like it says. I thankfully got on sale. Would I try again yes but i deff was disappointed first time.
Coral R.
Franklin Park, IL
Tide has always worked wonders on my family's clothes. My daughter usually leaves food stains on everything she wears but ones I Was her clothes with tide it comes out looking brand new. Love it plus it's affordable and soul at target & Walmart.. recommend it to everyone.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I have been using this product for over a year now, and I love is perfect for my whites and my color clothes, it is very effective and it leaves a subtle smell, it is not expensive at all and it can be found very easily in any store. 100% recommended.
Himani J.
redmond, Wa
Tide Brights + Whites Rescue™ Laundry Booster get my clothes breathing again .It works on unique oxygen bleach cleaning technology that fights dullness and roughness and bring back brightness to the clothes. I love using pacs as they prevent yelowing and staining any other clothes or getting any colors to get dull too . Tide Brights + Whites Rescue™ is completely safe to use with colorful clothes too, what a relief :) Tide’s formula breaks down body soils and residues, so your whites stay white, while colors are fully protected and remains glowing too. School uniforms, or grass stains from sports wear are all gone with just one wash . I love to add Tide Brights + Whites Rescue™ pacs with my regular TIDE pacs for better results :)
Rushaniya I.
The best product. First I thought that te is not gonna work but then after I tried it it worked really well and was effective. A good quality product for its price. I have already recommended it to many people loveeee tide. Trusted brand.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I love the idea of pods! They are easy to use and throw in the wash. I would recommend them to anyone looking to simplify laundry! Just make sure to keep out of reach of children! Great scent from the clothes when it's washed.
Cathy W.
Keego Harbor, MI
Has anyone tried this ,my son's a wrestler ,and the tide and Downey help ,but could use a bit of help?
APRIL P.
Odessa, FL
I was able to sample these but it didn't work as well as I expected, so I thought maybe I didn't use them correctly even though I followed the instructions (and used it along with my regular detergent), but I wondered if these could also be used in addition to using/adding regular bleach (which I tried and it seemed to work better) - but I wasn't sure if it's ok to use regular bleach in addition to these & regular detergent? Did it work well for everybody else just with regular detergent?
APRIL P.
Odessa, FL
Whats the best way to use these? I tried with just detergent, and it seemed to make the overall whiteness less dingy, but it didn't remove stains - is it good for removing stains, or just for brightening overall dinginess?