BY TIDE

Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright HE Ultra Concentrated In-Wash Booster: Boosts the whitening and stain removal of your detergent The smart alternative to chlorine bleach Brighter whites in 1 wash Easy to use see more...

Fred H.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Brightens white laundry. My bath towels look almost new again after adding this to the was. I'd buy again.
Taylie B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great product for my whites. Makes the clothes smell wonderful and is very easy to use. Love this product
Josh S.
Mckinney, TX
Love these pods. They are super convenient and smell so fresh. They get my clothes super clean.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Tide pods are awesome all you have to do is toss them in your wash, no measuring or anything.
Bergineliz R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like to add this in my white cloths to make more white and I like the smell of the product
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI
It's good! Good price. Works great and I would buy it again. Good smell, easy to use.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Tide vivid boost pods are pretty convenient. No mess and they smell pretty amazing.
DONNA V.
Hands down Tide pods are good and so simple to use throw it in your wash and go....
Jordan W.
Morrisville, VT
I love these to add into my whites to make then extra radiant. They work very well
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
I didn't notice much of a difference, and I don't like single packs of soap.