BY TIDE

Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright HE Ultra Concentrated In-Wash Booster: Boosts the whitening and stain removal of your detergent The smart alternative to chlorine bleach Brighter whites in 1 wash Easy to use see more...

Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
TIDE PODS are "awesome" These little guys do amazing things to my laundry. terriffic invention and they take out stains and make my whites....WHITE again.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Tide pods are awesome all you have to do is toss them in your wash, no measuring or anything.
Melissa P.
Lewiston , ME
My family uses tide products a lot! These pods were the perfect boost that my laundry needed! When you have three kids a little boost is exactly what you need sometimes!
DONNA V.
Hands down Tide pods are good and so simple to use throw it in your wash and go....
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Tide vivid boost pods are pretty convenient. No mess and they smell pretty amazing.
Cindi H.
Yates Center, KS
Decorator Expert
I like the product, and nothing beats Tide for getting clothes clean. I do have a problem with them not completely dissolving sometimes.
Kylee G.
Wow! These make your whites and colors look brand new! It's amazing. The price is affordable. I haven't found anything wrong with it. It works great and keeps colors bright and vivid, lookin brand new. Highly recommend
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Tide is my favorite laundry deterrent and I never get sick of it. Well Tide and the Blue Sparkle Snuggle are a great team. When it comes to Tide Pods I do like them and super lite to carry around but I have a hard time believing two Pods can clean a huge load. Just to be safe I go with the liquid...
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
I didn't notice much of a difference, and I don't like single packs of soap.
I bought this product because I had a coupon but really liked how it brightened my clothes. I will buy it again.