BY TIDE

Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright HE Ultra Concentrated In-Wash Booster: Boosts the whitening and stain removal of your detergent The smart alternative to chlorine bleach Brighter whites in 1 wash Easy to use see more...

Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
I love the pods. Easy to take with to the laundromat. I don't worry about fabric softener. One pod for a smaller load two for big loads
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Fargo, ND
Easiest thing to throw your load of laundry in and grab a pod and BAM your done, no mess with liquid detergent.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Oklahoma City, OK
My boyfriend is in the military and this is the only laundry detergent that actually cleans his clothes and gets the sweat smell out. It's kind of expensive in my opinion but it definitely gets the job done.
Tammi I.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Tide pods are awesome all you have to do is toss them in your wash, no measuring or anything.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Lewiston , ME
My family uses tide products a lot! These pods were the perfect boost that my laundry needed! When you have three kids a little boost is exactly what you need sometimes!
Cindi H.
Cindi H.
Yates Center, KS
Decorator Expert
I like the product, and nothing beats Tide for getting clothes clean. I do have a problem with them not completely dissolving sometimes.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Tide vivid boost pods are pretty convenient. No mess and they smell pretty amazing.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Hands down Tide pods are good and so simple to use throw it in your wash and go....
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Tide is my favorite laundry deterrent and I never get sick of it. Well Tide and the Blue Sparkle Snuggle are a great team. When it comes to Tide Pods I do like them and super lite to carry around but I have a hard time believing two Pods can clean a huge load. Just to be safe I go with the liquid...
Beth B.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
TIDE PODS are "awesome" These little guys do amazing things to my laundry. terriffic invention and they take out stains and make my whites....WHITE again.