BY TIDE

Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright HE Ultra Concentrated In-Wash Booster: Boosts the whitening and stain removal of your detergent The smart alternative to chlorine bleach Brighter whites in 1 wash Easy to use see more...

Bergineliz R.
Decorator Expert
I like to add this in my white cloths to make more white and I like the smell of the product
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI
It's good! Good price. Works great and I would buy it again. Good smell, easy to use.
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
I didn't notice much of a difference, and I don't like single packs of soap.
Chai X.
Very easy to use. You just drop a few in the washer and that's it. It will do the work for you. Depending on how many load you are washing will determine how many ride pods you need to throw in. I do recommend this product.
Taylie B.
Decorator Expert
Great product for my whites. Makes the clothes smell wonderful and is very easy to use. Love this product
Eva I.
Great product although a little price!! I like its job and love the convenience of pods overall. Leaves clothes very clean.
Jordan W.
Morrisville, VT
I love these to add into my whites to make then extra radiant. They work very well
Ester K.
Brooklyn, NY
I just love these tide pods first of all it's so easy to use and there is no mess at all. And it also brightens my cloth making them look brand new all over again.
Margaret S.
Lynchburg , VA
I don't always use the tide boost vivid white but when I do it really enhances the whites! It's amazing and I would recommend this to anyone!
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Tide pods are awesome all you have to do is toss them in your wash, no measuring or anything.