BY TIDE

Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright HE Ultra Concentrated In-Wash Booster: Boosts the whitening and stain removal of your detergent The smart alternative to chlorine bleach Brighter whites in 1 wash Easy to use see more...

stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI
It's good! Good price. Works great and I would buy it again. Good smell, easy to use.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Morrisville, VT
I love these to add into my whites to make then extra radiant. They work very well
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
These little pods make it so easy to do laundry--not that pouring a liquid is difficult-- but you literally just toss these babies in and set your settings and it's on! They are little more pricey than some other detergents but I think the clean and ease is worth it.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Tide pods are the most convenient mess free way to clean your clothes. These pods do a great job of brightening your dull clothing. A shirt I had for 3 years still looks new! One downside is they are more expensive but they are worth it for the hassle free clean.
Mary  B.
Mary B.
The only reason I didn't give this five stars was because I wish the packages had more! I love how it's portioned off so there's no waste of money and product from manually measuring liquid or powder! Smells great and cleans my clothes like a charm.
Janeiry R.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Best item ever!!! I hate using bleach because I'm so clumsy but i don't have to worry about this item. It's closed in a package and I just have to throw it in the washer not worrying about any spill or stains on my clothes.
Caylyn S.
Caylyn S.
You cannot go wrong with this! It keeps my colors looking fresh and soft and gets stains out no problem! It may cost a little more than a bargain brand but you definitely get what you pay for! Go get some!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY
This detergent always has my clothes smelling amazing . It's great because they are these little pods that cause no mess and not heavy to carry. And it's also effective on your clothes .
Angel C.
Angel C.
My sister in law recommended this product and it works really well. It cleans my whites thoroughly. I haven't had a chance to use it more than once get but so far it does the job.
Lisbet P.
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
I love this I feeel like it’s a great product and I feel like I like it more than the liquid ones . It’s just goood and it’s cheap well the little bags