BY TIDE

Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright HE Ultra Concentrated In-Wash Booster: Boosts the whitening and stain removal of your detergent The smart alternative to chlorine bleach Brighter whites in 1 wash Easy to use see more...

Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
I love the fact that these are pods. We love the pods in our house. Saves you on time, and money. No OVER pouring into the machine. I just don't see a difference in my clothes when I use these. To me they are a waste of money.
Chai X.
Very easy to use. You just drop a few in the washer and that's it. It will do the work for you. Depending on how many load you are washing will determine how many ride pods you need to throw in. I do recommend this product.
Kylee G.
Wow! These make your whites and colors look brand new! It's amazing. The price is affordable. I haven't found anything wrong with it. It works great and keeps colors bright and vivid, lookin brand new. Highly recommend
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Tide is my favorite laundry deterrent and I never get sick of it. Well Tide and the Blue Sparkle Snuggle are a great team. When it comes to Tide Pods I do like them and super lite to carry around but I have a hard time believing two Pods can clean a huge load. Just to be safe I go with the liquid...
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
I used these all the time when I was in college! These are awesome. They are a little expensive compared to the liquid or powder, but they are way more convenient. i would recommend this to anyone!!!!
Ester K.
Brooklyn, NY
I just love these tide pods first of all it's so easy to use and there is no mess at all. And it also brightens my cloth making them look brand new all over again.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
TIDE PODS are "awesome" These little guys do amazing things to my laundry. terriffic invention and they take out stains and make my whites....WHITE again.
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
I love this I feeel like it’s a great product and I feel like I like it more than the liquid ones . It’s just goood and it’s cheap well the little bags
Margaret S.
Lynchburg , VA
I don't always use the tide boost vivid white but when I do it really enhances the whites! It's amazing and I would recommend this to anyone!
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
I love the pods. Easy to take with to the laundromat. I don't worry about fabric softener. One pod for a smaller load two for big loads