BY TIDE

Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright HE Ultra Concentrated In-Wash Booster: Boosts the whitening and stain removal of your detergent The smart alternative to chlorine bleach Brighter whites in 1 wash Easy to use see more...

Tammy M.
Tammy M.
White Oak, TX
These little booster pods are the perfect complement tobthe tide laundry soap pods. I rarely find the need for any extra stain removers when using these boosters in each load of my laundry. It's a bonus that they make everything smell so fresh and clean too.
Jayme G.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
I love the fact that these are pods. We love the pods in our house. Saves you on time, and money. No OVER pouring into the machine. I just don't see a difference in my clothes when I use these. To me they are a waste of money.
Chai X.
Chai X.
Very easy to use. You just drop a few in the washer and that's it. It will do the work for you. Depending on how many load you are washing will determine how many ride pods you need to throw in. I do recommend this product.
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Wow! These make your whites and colors look brand new! It's amazing. The price is affordable. I haven't found anything wrong with it. It works great and keeps colors bright and vivid, lookin brand new. Highly recommend
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
I used these all the time when I was in college! These are awesome. They are a little expensive compared to the liquid or powder, but they are way more convenient. i would recommend this to anyone!!!!
Ester K.
Ester K.
Brooklyn, NY
I just love these tide pods first of all it's so easy to use and there is no mess at all. And it also brightens my cloth making them look brand new all over again.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Lynchburg, VA
I don't always use the tide boost vivid white but when I do it really enhances the whites! It's amazing and I would recommend this to anyone!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
The tide boosters are awesome. The price isn't too bad. It is so easy and you don't have to worry about using too much and wasting
Eva I.
Eva I.
Great product although a little price!! I like its job and love the convenience of pods overall. Leaves clothes very clean.
Taylie B.
Taylie B.
Decorator Expert
Great product for my whites. Makes the clothes smell wonderful and is very easy to use. Love this product