3 colors available

BY TIDE

All in One in Wash Booster Works with Your Detergent to Remove Tough Stains the First Time. Brighten Colors. Whiten Whites. Help Prevent Dinginess & Keep Clothes Looking Great. see more...

• Does any one else feel like these leave a residue on their clothes?...1 Answers
Tide Boost Stain Release with Febreze Sport In-Wash Booster Pacs
  • "I love this Tide boost Febreze spot pods they are so easy to use and smell great..." in 1 review
  • "It smells good and it was long lasting!" in 1 review
  • "I have found the packet in the washing machine more than once using these." in 1 review
Angela F.
Angela F.
I got these my junior year of college and they smell great on my clothes. There are no cons this product is all pro to me. it made my clothes smell great, they were clean and the product isn't expensive from what ive seen in stores, i do recommend this product.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Columbus, OH
My fiancé places baseball and these working perfect to get the grass stains and smell out of his clothes
Wanda B.
Wanda B.
Atlanta, GA
I initally bought this because I had a dollar off coupon and it was on sale at my local grocery store. I normally use a different brand power pack. I work out 5 days a week and my 7 year old daughter takes dance. So our workout and dance clothes can get pretty funky. I love the way this product smells and it really puts a hurtin' on the stains. I will continue to buy this product with or without a coupon.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
El Paso, TX
Not only does it smell fantastic! It helps stains in the greatest way! I had a grease stain on my brand new shirt. I was devastated. I decided to rewash it with two Tide Boost Pods BAM! GONE! As I have said in my previous reviews of Tide products, THERE ARE ALWAYS COUPONS for this product!!

Check out Proctor and Gamble and Coupons.com for coupons!
Ida J.
Ida J.
Cana, VA
These are okay, but I would rather use the liquid version. I have found the packet in the washing machine more than once using these. So I used that pack up and will not me buying again
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
I stain my clothes ALL THE TIME. like really all the time. I've tried EVERYTHING and these are the only things that work! they're amazing!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I love these! They are so easy to just throw in the washer. And the febreze smell is such a good touch to it
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Ruston, LA
I love Tide Sport detergent. With my busy schedule and late nights in the gym, it's so nice having these convenient PODS to pop in the wash. Saves so much time!
Janeth R.
Janeth R.
Pelham, AL
As with any well wishes for scents to last longer, these are average. I would purchase again.
Krysta C.
Krysta C.
Does any one else feel like these leave a residue on their clothes? Not just these but the regular ones as well?