BY TIDE

All in One in Wash Booster Works with Your Detergent to Remove Tough Stains the First Time. Brighten Colors. Whiten Whites. Help Prevent Dinginess & Keep Clothes Looking Great. see more...

• Does any one else feel like these leave a residue on their clothe...1 Answers
Tide Boost Stain Release with Febreze Sport In-Wash Booster Pacs
  • "I have found the packet in the washing machine more than once using these." in 1 review
  • "I love this Tide boost Febreze spot pods they are so easy to use and smell great..." in 1 review
Kaitee K.
East Chicago, IN
These are absolutely amazing and I love them. The package says to use one but I always use two just in case. I think they are quite effective. The pods seem expensive. But I would still recommend them.
Jillian S.
Paris , Paris
I'm a college student so this is awesome when you're in a rush. You just throw it in with your clothes and no worries! However sometimes it'll not fully break down and some of it will sit at the top. When this happens it'll stick to your clothes and ruin them for good.
Lisa Z.
New York
Tide Boost Release with  Febreze Booster Pac's work and smell amazing.I love that you can just throw them into the machine and go. No measuring so you never have to worry about using to much.The price is on point and can be bought in any supermarket.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
I have used these for at home laundry or when I'm out of town and need to buy laundry products. I believe it quick and easy leaves my clothes with a fresh refreshing scent that last. Cleans it and softener in one little pod which is time saving
Yurie M.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this little packets. It's super easy and convenient! You don't have to measure the detergent, just throw one pack into a load and that's it. It also makes your clothes smell super fresh and clean
Sandra B.
Mobile
I have two young boys who like to play hard and eat hard, so stains and odors are not alien in my house. This knocks both pout and is still gentle in my youngest son's skin. Completely in love
Angela F.
I got these my junior year of college and they smell great on my clothes. There are no cons this product is all pro to me. it made my clothes smell great, they were clean and the product isn't expensive from what ive seen in stores, i do recommend this product.
Lauren P.
El Paso, TX
Not only does it smell fantastic! It helps stains in the greatest way! I had a grease stain on my brand new shirt. I was devastated. I decided to rewash it with two Tide Boost Pods BAM! GONE! As I have said in my previous reviews of Tide products, THERE ARE ALWAYS COUPONS for this product!!

Check out Proctor and Gamble and Coupons.com for coupons!
Wanda B.
Atlanta, GA
I initally bought this because I had a dollar off coupon and it was on sale at my local grocery store. I normally use a different brand power pack. I work out 5 days a week and my 7 year old daughter takes dance. So our workout and dance clothes can get pretty funky. I love the way this product smells and it really puts a hurtin' on the stains. I will continue to buy this product with or without a coupon.
Ida J.
Cana, VA
These are okay, but I would rather use the liquid version. I have found the packet in the washing machine more than once using these. So I used that pack up and will not me buying again
Krysta C.
Does any one else feel like these leave a residue on their clothes? Not just these but the regular ones as well?