BY TIDE #14 in Stain Remover

Tide Stain Release Pre Treat Spray. Laundry Stain Remover. see more...

Tide Boost Pre-Treat Spray Laundry Stain Remover 21 Fl Oz
  • "His clothes looked like they had never been stained, and they also did not fade from the stain remover either." in 1 review
Genea W.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
This is a great pre treatment to get stains out and help them from not sitting in. It's a great product and helpful in keeping your clothes stain free. I would highly recommend this product to help pre treat stains.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Benson, NC
I just finished a bottle of this and it was wonderful. It is the only product I've found to remove stains like it's supposed too. The problem is I can't find it now in stores.
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is great if you spill something on your clothes but you aren't ready to wash yet. It starts working on the stain so when you wash it's lifted and you won't have to replace your favorite shirt.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Tide is an amazing brand and my mom used it to get stains out of my clothes and now I use it!! I love tide!
Amy p.
Amy p.
There is no comparison to this stuff, it has gotten out the most stubborn stains imaginable!
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
I use this on my clothes and i also have the tide pen in my purse just in case! it is definently worth it to buy!
melissa r.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Honestly in my opinion, this stuff is a waste of money. It is no different than just putting some laundry soap on the stain and scrubbing it a little.
Anita H.
Anita H.
Harts, WV
I use this on everything...brings cheer shoes clean and does the job. Not expensive at all
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
I have yet to not have a stain not come out because of pre-treatment spray. It helps lift the stain to the surface and then it is easier to clean.
Mary Christine L.
Mary Christine L.
San Diego, CA
This stain remover has saved so many clothes for me! My son is now one, but when he was just starting on baby food I used this to get the stains out of his clothes and it worked great! His clothes looked like they had never been stained, and they also did not fade from the stain remover either. Now I can reuse all his clothes for baby #2!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
What stores have this regularly? I go to every store trying to find it but it's always a no go. I finally gave in and bought the stain pen 'cause I can't get my hands on the spray
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Decorator Expert
How fast does this work? And how fast on a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.