BY TIDE #40 in Stain Remover

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide Stain Release Pre Treat Spray. Laundry Stain Remover.

Tide Boost Pre-Treat Spray Laundry Stain Remover
  • "His clothes looked like they had never been stained, and they also did not fade from the stain remover either." in 1 review
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
This is a great pre treatment to get stains out and help them from not sitting in. It's a great product and helpful in keeping your clothes stain free. I would highly recommend this product to help pre treat stains.
Lisa L.
Benson, NC
I just finished a bottle of this and it was wonderful. It is the only product I've found to remove stains like it's supposed too. The problem is I can't find it now in stores.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff is magic! I swear I can't cook a meal without ending up with some of it on my clothing, so I always have a bottle of Tide in the laundry room. I just spray a little on the spot and throw it in the washer. My clothing always comes out looking great with no evidence of whatever I spilled on it.
Hannah B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
In my home we swear by this to get any tough hard to get out stains. It doesn't have a very strong smell. We just let it sit for a couple minutes and throw it in the was and and the stain comes right out.
Mary Christine L.
San Diego, CA
This stain remover has saved so many clothes for me! My son is now one, but when he was just starting on baby food I used this to get the stains out of his clothes and it worked great! His clothes looked like they had never been stained, and they also did not fade from the stain remover either. Now I can reuse all his clothes for baby #2!
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
I really like this product!! Tide boost is amazing works great. Can help get rid of almost every stain. I had don't some planting in my yard and got a bit of green grass stain on my pants. this product helped get rid of it almost instantly.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is great if you spill something on your clothes but you aren't ready to wash yet. It starts working on the stain so when you wash it's lifted and you won't have to replace your favorite shirt.
Jessica S.
I can't get enough of this stain spray. I am so picky when it comes to this tide product! I've saved countless poopy onesies and so if they'll work wonders on that kind of mess they'll work with anything. Everyone needs this HANDS DOWN!!!!!
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I use this on all of my pants. Some of them are like a quarter inch too long so they drag on the floor a little and by the end of the day they are so dark and dirty but this pulls the stains right out.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Works great on those stains that will not go away. My kids love to leave me stains on their clothes and a little spray of this takes them away in the wash.
Jessica S.
What stores have this regularly? I go to every store trying to find it but it's always a no go. I finally gave in and bought the stain pen 'cause I can't get my hands on the spray
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
How fast does this work? And how fast on a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.