Tide Boost Free Duo Pacs In-Wash Booster 18 Count uploaded by Laura M.

BY TIDE #39 in Laundry Bleach

This in-wash booster removes tough stains the 1st time, while being free of dyes and perfumes. Just add Tide Stain Release to your wash along with any detergent and let it do the heavy stain lifting for you. see more...

Laura M.
Clermont , FL
These are great for my daughters Army uniform. One of the goodies I send in all my care packages. Keeps the uniform from fading which means not getting smoked by her drill sergeant while training. These are also great for grass stains.
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
I'm a huge fan of the pods. I've used Tide all my life, and when they released this product, it's all I have used since day one. It is affordable, easy to use, there's. I mess and there's definitely no over pouring. I would definitely recommend.
Lauren W.
Bozeman
Love this product so good it I have really sensitive skin and it actually keeps me from breaking out so if you have really sensitive skin it's really good for that.
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
I got a trial pack of these and they were all right. They are meant to be thrown in with your load of laundry and regular detergent to give it an extra boost of color. They seem to be alright, the clothes came out clean but I wouldn't necessarily say any brighter but they weren't any dingy or either
Brittany G.
Niles, OH
Absolutely love to use these tide pods they were amazing for my daughter that has very sensitive skin and has problems with certain dyes and fragrances! I think they're pretty affordable and I would definitely purchase them over and over just because I seen a noticeable difference in her skin when I do use them! A+
Madeline W.
Fragrance free is the way to be. I love these, they get my clothes free. I usually use them with the fragrance beads of my own choice. That way I can mix up the smell a bit. They can be pricey but I buy them in bulk which helps save money.
Mairead R.
Great product! I use it every time I wash my clothes! They are easy to use just pop in the washing machine and gets the toughest stains out! I love how it leaves my clothes smelling amazing. I am definitely buying these again!!
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee , WI
It works really well. The smell is really nice and fresh scent. It's much lighter to carry than the liquid soap, so that's nice. And Just pop one in and it washes even the heaviest of loads. I recommend it.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg , SC
Loved this product. Crazy how effective it is. I love it better then what I used before which was purex. Def going to continue using this one because it's more affordable. I would recommend trying it out!
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
My husband bought these. At first I wasn't too keen on the idea of a one size fits all for laundry detergent but it really make things a lot easier and a lot less messier