Tide Boost Duo Pac In-Wash Booster uploaded by Laura M.Tide Boost Duo Pac In-Wash Booster uploaded by Joanna R.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This in-wash booster helps remove tough stains the 1st time. Just add Tide Stain Release to your wash along with your regular detergent and let it do the heavy stain lifting for you.

• Does Tide have a scent free/dye free option?1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Laura M.
Melbourne , FL
These are great for my daughters Army uniform. One of the goodies I send in all my care packages. Keeps the uniform from fading which means not getting smoked by her drill sergeant while training. These are also great for grass stains.
Natalie P.
Roslindale , MA
I like tide pods a lot it does make doing laundry because you don’t have to worry about lugging around large bottles of detergent and fabric softener because it has everything that you need in one little pod. The only thing that would be a negative is that sometimes if your washer is too full the pod can get stuck to your clothes but it doesn’t happen often
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these! They are a bit pricey but they are easy to use and don’t take up much space! They really help to get a great clean! I would recommend these to all my friends and family! They work better than any off brand I’ve tried
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
These tide pods are awesome! I love how they’re unscented and the really do a great job at cleaning everything. These are the only kind I use and they’re pretty affordable if you think about it. I would recommend these.
Sami J.
Placerville, CA
Tide laundry detergent pods are a life saver. As a college student, it is difficult for me to lug around a full case of laundry detergent, but these pods are easy to use and very affordable. I love these pods.
Brittney H.
These are awesome for college students. If you have a teen going away to school grab a pack of these ! They save you money from those new laundry doers who go away to school and tend to use tooooo much detergent !
arleny R.
I use to like these until i realized it would leave plastic and detergent on my clothes and i would then have to hand wash them😡plus they look like candy which is dangerous if you have kids
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Omg, for some reason I am in love with Tide pods I don't know why I just feel as if they get everything super clean and doesn't drain the color out of your clothes.
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I got a trial pack of these and they were all right. They are meant to be thrown in with your load of laundry and regular detergent to give it an extra boost of color. They seem to be alright, the clothes came out clean but I wouldn't necessarily say any brighter but they weren't any dingy or either
Brittany G.
Niles, OH
Absolutely love to use these tide pods they were amazing for my daughter that has very sensitive skin and has problems with certain dyes and fragrances! I think they're pretty affordable and I would definitely purchase them over and over just because I seen a noticeable difference in her skin when I do use them! A+
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
Does Tide have a scent free/dye free option?