BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide Boost + Bleach, He In-Wash Booster 37 Count, 28.7 oz (Pack of 3)

Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I do not wash my colors without using this product. I had no clue what a difference it makes to ensure there is a booster in your laundry but I have forever converted to using these! It is super easy to pop this in while doing laundry and I promise you will be able to see a huge difference!
Laura M.
Whittier , CA
This product was good. I'm a fan of the original Tide with Bleach detergent, using it off and on throughout the years. These stain boosters have improved the wash cycle by eliminating tough stains. The only con I have is that sometimes they do not break up all the way and leave a clumpy residue in my washer
Cari P.
In terms of cost:it's cost efficient bc one pack is good enough for one week of laundry for me. So one small pack can last you about 2-3months. The smell is amazing and the stains are either out or fading away. The difference is the rate of fade. It's not as fast which makes it "bright." But maybe it's just my clothes.
rachael r.
Tide boost packs are great for keep ur clothes nice and clean. They work very hard to get those rough dirty stains out ur clothes. You should keep them away from kids under the age of 5. I only use 1 for a small or medium load but 2 for a large load to get that extra clean and good smell
Katelyn E.
Love just being able to throw these in the wash and not having to worry. It has a really good smell that is not overwhelming for guys. There is no cons. It is a good price and you can get these at Walmart
Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these tide pods! They make doing laundry so easy and my laundry always comes out clean and smelling good! Best invention ever! Usually kind of on the more expensive side considering I usually need more than one pod and old fashioned liquid detergent is a little more measurable.
Brianna H.
I have used Tide products for as long as I can remember and with all the hard stains in my whites and brights this easily takes care of my concerns each wash! As a college student who values an efficient laundry detergent at a decent price this is the best quality you can get
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
These little pods make it so easy to do laundry--not that pouring a liquid is difficult-- but you literally just toss these babies in and set your settings and it's on! They are little more pricey than some other detergents but I think the clean and ease is worth it.
Katie N.
Tide pods are the most convenient mess free way to clean your clothes. These pods do a great job of brightening your dull clothing. A shirt I had for 3 years still looks new! One downside is they are more expensive but they are worth it for the hassle free clean.
Christina C.
Fresno, CA
Really does keep your whites and colors bright!! We love the ease of the pods and really keeps it easy to do laundry. Just toss it in and youre done. Only bad thing about pods in general is you have to wash with warm or hot water so the pod actually melts.

back