BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide Boost + Bleach, He In-Wash Booster 37 Count, 28.7 oz (Pack of 3)

Buy on Amazon
Cari P.
In terms of cost:it's cost efficient bc one pack is good enough for one week of laundry for me. So one small pack can last you about 2-3months. The smell is amazing and the stains are either out or fading away. The difference is the rate of fade. It's not as fast which makes it "bright." But maybe it's just my clothes.
Brianna H.
I have used Tide products for as long as I can remember and with all the hard stains in my whites and brights this easily takes care of my concerns each wash! As a college student who values an efficient laundry detergent at a decent price this is the best quality you can get
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
I really love these little pods!!! They work really well and leave my clothes looking and smelling great! Something you wouldn't expect from such a small thing...Only thing is it's a bit toooooo pricey for my liking but hey if you wanna spend it go for it!
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
I LOVE tide pods. They make doing laundry so easy to do because their is no measuring involved. I would say they are 90% as affective as using detergent not in pods. The extra boost really does make my laundry look cleaner and brighter.
Shanna M.
Laundry pods are just the best! As a college student it's nice to just grab a pod or two and go, without having to lug around the big bottle with me to the the laundromat. They work well and help prevent me from using too much product.
Juliett W.
Lansing, MI
I love love love this product, well whats inside the packet. The only thing i dislike is the plastic wrap that is supposed to dissolve, i don't feel it does all the way. They were kind of expensive so im not sure if id purchase them again.
Rachel W.
Derby
These are great for traveling but still work just as good as liquid or powder detergent.The colors on my clothes stay vibrant. Even the work out clothes, work clothes, dance clothes, etc. Always come out smelling fresh!
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
This works really well. I buy it all the time. Great value for the price. It got Out stains and made my colors last. It smells wonderful. I purchased it at Target and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!
Melody C.
Bay Shore, NY
I love this product it makes your clothes super white and makes your other colors poo without wearing the brightness , really good a little pricey but worth it good value ... definitely a re-buy try it out !
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I do not wash my colors without using this product. I had no clue what a difference it makes to ensure there is a booster in your laundry but I have forever converted to using these! It is super easy to pop this in while doing laundry and I promise you will be able to see a huge difference!