Tide + Bleach Alternative Original Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Lilibeth T.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Tide Plus Bleach Alternative High Efficiency Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus helps your fabrics look brighter and whiter after just one wash (1). It allows you to look bright in your whites while also protecting your colors, by reviving dingy fabrics and preventing the dirty washer water from soaking back into them. It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (2) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (3). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains. This bottle contains 46 oz. (24 loads) of liquid laundry detergent. Try Tide PODS with 3-in-1 chamber technology that cleans, protects colors and fights stains. (1) vs. Tide Original, (2) 1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in a quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in a normal cycle, (3) Based on co-marketing agreements

Warnings:

Warning Text: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. Keep out of reach of children. First aid treatment: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes.

Tide + Bleach Alternative Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "With a toddler around it's hard to keep the clothes clean and this does such a good job at removing stains !" in 1 review
  • "Great I use this to wash my clothes and it gets out tough stains and leaves my clothes soft and smelling fresh." in 1 review
  • "It really removes the stains and leaves my clothes smelling fresh." in 1 review
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
This is the only detergent I use for my laundry. I trust Tide and I love the fact that it contains a bleach alternative to boost its cleaning power. I’m never disappointed and I buy the large size so it’s very economical. I recommend this to everyone with a HE washer.
Lauren P.
El Paso, TX
With one wash, my clothes were brighter, soft, and Tide products just works well. I had mixed my khaki shorts with my new blue t-shirt I had gotten, got dye all over my shorts, I even dried them on accident (I was REALLY tired). One wash...dye all gone! I also love Tide because they ALWAYS have coupons! Coupons.com and Procter and Gamble website always have coupons! I have a stock pile of Tide products. I will probably always use Tide because it gets every stain known to man out!
Teresa L.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I enjoyed this laundry detergent. It smells very pleasant and got rid of a lot of stains. But my husbands work shirts are the worst and have trouble spots that I have to pretreat. This detergent got most of the stains out. More than others but I still have to do a lot of pretreating.
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
Decorator Expert Level 3
Seriously the only laundry detergent I trust, other brands fade my clothes, don't get them clean and change the texture of the fabric but tide gets them clean and keeps my clothes in great condition. I received the product free for testing purposes complimentary of influenster.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I really love to wash my clothes with this tide. It doesn't make the color go out and it smells really good. I always use it and I recommend it to everyone who love to have a really fresh smell on the clothes.
maria m.
Modesto, CA
We have horrible water and I normally take ALL my whites to the dry cleaner. After having to switch to a new dry cleaner and they told me that each of my tank tops would be $6.50 (each!), I gave the Boost Vivid pac a try. I must say, I'm on my way out to buy the biggest package possible. I won't have to dry clean my whites again! VERY HAPPY (soon-to-be) customer!"
Kari N.
I love the smell, and best of all, it gets stains out. I know, it sounds corny, but it WORKS. My son is all into sports & he's always the first one in the dirt/grass. I swear he walks on his knees more than his feet & his jeans look it. But even if I don't pretreat, this gets the grass stains out, it even gets out the red mud we have in the South!!!
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Tide with bleach it the best laundry detergent. I use it on my white clothes. It takes out the stains and brightens my whites. It's pretty affordable and you can buy it at your local supermarket or your local Walmart or target.
Shelby C.
This stuff is great! Tide made a product that can be used in colors but still make them super bright. The price for this product is adorable. I would recommend this product to others. It is a new house hold favorite of mine.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Love tide products. They smell amazing and leave ur clothes smelling great for weeks. It leaves my clothes very clean and really removed stains my my girls clothes. Always so soft and won't leave my clothes all wrinkly.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Will this bleach my colored clothes or just brighten the color?
Brenda V.