Tide + Bleach Alternative Original uploaded by Joseane v.

Tide + Bleach Alternative Original

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide® Original + Bleach Alternative Detergent.
Safe on colors.
72 loads.

Perry M.
Tide liquid laundry detergent is great! Cleans the clothes and leaves them smelling fresh. The price is insane! We bought tide last week and it costed $17.00 that's a bit excessive no matter how good it works. I would recommend it for the cleaning ability and the freshness of the clothing, but I would not recommend it to someone on a budget. I would always buy it, if the price wasn't so crazy high!
Elizabeth T.
Knoxville, TN
Tide is a great detergent that doesn't cause allergy reactions. My whole family can use it without problems. The bleach alternative cleans out most day-to-day stains and spills. It is a good value for the money because a little goes a long way.
Alessandra B.
Millstone Twp, NJ
We love tide in our house. It’s the most purchased detergent years after years. We usually get it when is on sale. We prefer this one with bleach alternative which is stronger and cleans better than any other detergent
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
The only detergent that leaves my clothes smelling great and I don’t get a product reaction from. I’ve been using it for years due to my sensitive skin. I purchase from sams club so the price is worth the amount I’m getting
Emily R.
Brownsburg, IN
With a messy husband and 2 toddlers in the house, our family needs a powerful laundry detergent that is able to tackle the tough, often unrecognizable stains we throw its way. Tide + Bleach Alternative Original is strong enough to lift the nasty stains, yet gentle enough to not irritate our little ones' sensitive skin like other detergents we have used in the past. That's an accomplishment, if you ask me!
Jacquelynn S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Our clothes always come out smelling so clean and fresh! We have been using this same detergent for years and years! We will continue to use it for many more. It doesn't irritate my babies doing. It doesn't leave any stains on our clothes! You don't have to use crazy amounts just to feel like your clothes are getting clean. So you are getting a lot for what you're spending!
Melinda M.
Tidr has been found my family for year's n years,My dad refuses t she his clothes washed I anything but tide! Has such nice way to make every load,staying nicr,fresh,clean sme,even while hanging in re closet wth,the bleach I don't have to try do clorox,smell to strong for me tide is perfect
Teresa M.
Loved the idea of being about to have bleach and tide all in one; but once I bought the product wasn't to satisfied with the washing results! The product wasn't too affordable, but since it was tide I thought it would be worth the purchase! Wasn't too satisfied with it though.
Christina K.
I like using this in my high efficiency washer. My clothes come out looking clean and fresh without any color loss or change in brightness. I think it smells great and the concentration is enough to get a bang for you buck... you can get a lot of loads out of 1 bottle
Amere G.
We used tide like FOREVER!!! It never fails us to deliver a fresh and crisp clean laundry. We used so many brand laundry detergent but nothing can compare to the effectiveness of the TIDE! Everyone that knows clean laundry, definitely knows TIDE.