BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide® Original + Bleach Alternative Detergent.
Safe on colors.
72 loads.

Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I've always used this detergent and so has my mom. I've never had ANY problems with it. It always cleans my clothes even when I have tough stains (I'm a messy eater, I always have stains). I'd definitely recommend this. I love the original scent because it smells clean but isn't strong and the bleach additive is great for those messy eaters like me.
Perry M.
dayton
Tide liquid laundry detergent is great! Cleans the clothes and leaves them smelling fresh. The price is insane! We bought tide last week and it costed $17.00 that's a bit excessive no matter how good it works. I would recommend it for the cleaning ability and the freshness of the clothing, but I would not recommend it to someone on a budget. I would always buy it, if the price wasn't so crazy high!
Crystal B.
Vero Beach , FL
Tide is my favorite and I use only tide! I love how clean it gets my clothes with fading them! When tide came out with the detergent with bleach was such a life saver. Having bleach already in the tide insures my clothes are getting the best cleaning! Thanks Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Tide is a leading brand for laundry detergent and I have been using it for many years! It is a great cleanser, getting out even the toughest of stains. It leaves clothes feeling fresh and the bleach alternative really brightens whites as well as colors. It is pricey compared to some other brands but definitely worth it.
Alessandra B.
Millstone Twp, NJ
We love tide in our house. It’s the most purchased detergent years after years. We usually get it when is on sale. We prefer this one with bleach alternative which is stronger and cleans better than any other detergent
Cheyenne M.
Brookville , IN
This is the best laundry detergent! My boyfriend pours Walls for a living so he. Ones home with mud and concrete on his jeans and this always takes it all out leaving them look good as new!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love the bleach alternative because I can use this on colors as well especially if I ran out it works great and it also brightens colors as well. My family used this for years when I moved out this is what I use and cleans my clothes great never had a problem and my clothes always smelt good and my clothes did not feel rough at all.
Been using this for at least the past 13 years. It's the only detergent that I've tried that actually cleaned urine soaked clothes (diaper leakage). It's also removed blood from clothes. If you have something truly spoiled, use warm or hot water and this. Tide + Bleach Alternative Original
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
With two kids that like to play outside we do a lot of laundry in this household. I like the functionality of Tide + Bleach Alternative. It allows me to make sure their clothes are deep cleaned and smell fresh. I bounce around with a few other detergents to help decrease any chance of skin sensitivity for my kids.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, MO
This detergent is a legacy in my family.  That’s what my mother used and I continue to use it.  I don’t even buy stain removers- I throw fresh stains in the laundry with this detergent and it takes them out.  It smells amazingly clean without and overly perfumey scent:
Brenda V.
How good is this!???
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Will this bleach my colored clothes or just brighten the color?
Stella W.
Kingston, WA
Does this work good on whites? What does it smell like?