BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide® Original + Bleach Alternative Detergent.
Safe on colors.
72 loads.

Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I've always used this detergent and so has my mom. I've never had ANY problems with it. It always cleans my clothes even when I have tough stains (I'm a messy eater, I always have stains). I'd definitely recommend this. I love the original scent because it smells clean but isn't strong and the bleach additive is great for those messy eaters like me.
Perry M.
dayton
Tide liquid laundry detergent is great! Cleans the clothes and leaves them smelling fresh. The price is insane! We bought tide last week and it costed $17.00 that's a bit excessive no matter how good it works. I would recommend it for the cleaning ability and the freshness of the clothing, but I would not recommend it to someone on a budget. I would always buy it, if the price wasn't so crazy high!
Crystal B.
Vero Beach , FL
Tide is my favorite and I use only tide! I love how clean it gets my clothes with fading them! When tide came out with the detergent with bleach was such a life saver. Having bleach already in the tide insures my clothes are getting the best cleaning! Thanks Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent
Alessandra B.
Millstone Twp, NJ
We love tide in our house. It’s the most purchased detergent years after years. We usually get it when is on sale. We prefer this one with bleach alternative which is stronger and cleans better than any other detergent
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love the bleach alternative because I can use this on colors as well especially if I ran out it works great and it also brightens colors as well. My family used this for years when I moved out this is what I use and cleans my clothes great never had a problem and my clothes always smelt good and my clothes did not feel rough at all.
Been using this for at least the past 13 years. It's the only detergent that I've tried that actually cleaned urine soaked clothes (diaper leakage). It's also removed blood from clothes. If you have something truly spoiled, use warm or hot water and this. Tide + Bleach Alternative Original
Elizabeth T.
Knoxville, TN
Tide is a great detergent that doesn't cause allergy reactions. My whole family can use it without problems. The bleach alternative cleans out most day-to-day stains and spills. It is a good value for the money because a little goes a long way.
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
The only detergent that leaves my clothes smelling great and I don’t get a product reaction from. I’ve been using it for years due to my sensitive skin. I purchase from sams club so the price is worth the amount I’m getting
Freedom R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Some of the best laundry soaps out there highly recommended. Works amazingly with out damaging my cloths or loss of vibrant colors. Will continue to purchase on a regular basis. Tide is the best there is.
Lisa Marie O.
Pearl River, NY
I have always been a fan of Tide detergent for their effective cleaning power, multi-use function, and the distinguishing scent of Tide that's incomparable to other detergents on the market. This one in particular is awesome since it cleans my white fabrics super well without having the yellow effective bleach causes and also those clothing items that are mainly white but have colored detail you don't want to ruin this is the product to trust. Tide can be pricey but you do not need a lot of detergent to clean effectively and always look out for sales. Newspaper coupons, digital coupons, and online print out coupons. I've become quite savvy in the couponing department, extreme by no means but I love seeing the savings at the end of checkout.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Will this bleach my colored clothes or just brighten the color?
Brenda V.
How good is this!???
Stella W.
Kingston, WA
Does this work good on whites? What does it smell like?