Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray

Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria* left behind on fabrics as well as fight germs on hard surfaces (when used as directed). Every day, we come into contact with millions of germs on unclean surfaces. Bacteria can linger on our clothes, linens, and upholstery. Tide’s sanitizing spray puts your mind at ease, killing pesky microorganisms and keeping your home sanitized and fresh. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is also a great way to eliminate odors and refresh clothes between washes. *Effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli, and Proteus mirabilis on hard non porous surfaces; Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces/fabrics. Use as directed.

Works on weighted blanket? Does it smell good?
Has anyone tried this? How did you like it? Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray
Can it take away the stinky feet smell from shoes?
Start your review of Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Disappointed in this. Gave it 2 stars for sanitizing properties and because it did smell good after it was spayed. It took a while to dry on all the surfaces we sprayed it on and the smell didn't last. I guess I expected it to continue to smell after being sprayed like Febreeze. Oh well, I won't be buying this again.
LeeAnn K.
Cohoes, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray uploaded by LeeAnn K.
We absolutely love these fresh sprays freshen our laundry but also kill 99.9% of germs! With what the world is going through with COVID-19 these are a god send. We keep one in the car and spray our clothes before we come in the house. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray
Paulina B.
Briarwood, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray uploaded by Paulina B.
Purchased at: Target
Bought this to spray on my coats and bags since I don't wash them as often as my cregular clothes. This is a genius product on tides end given the pandemic - definitely a no brainier for paranoid germaphobes like me.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Thankful to Tide for helping me manage my germ phobia by providing a spray that disinfects everything from the sofa to your clothes before you enter the home. This product is an absolute must during the pandemic and well worth the price!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Target
I love this. I have a bit of low level OCPD when it comes to hygiene and this really does help alleviate some of the paranoia when it comes to fabrics, especially beddings. The smell is potent but not wntirely unpleasant, strong at first but after awhile its a nice clean linen type smell. Especially great for furniture and carpets!
gracie M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray uploaded by gracie M.
I got this on clearance but when I tried it, it was awesome, I use this on my curtains, on my couches.. love this spray would pay full price for it #tide #sanitize
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray uploaded by Sasha P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this spray !! I have been using it since the pandemic happened .. on the begging they were hard to find but not anymore .. it smelll amazing clean and fresh and on top it is antibacterial which makes it better. Is it on all my fabrics even my carpet after I vacuum
Tiffany K.
Los Angeles, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray uploaded by Tiffany K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this product I like to put it on my sheets before I go to sleep I have bought this product over and over again and have recommended it to all my friends and family
Monique I.
Rock Hill, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray uploaded by Monique I.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a blessing to add to my home. I use to spray shoes, bedding and couches. Not as strong as the traditional tide scent but it's a very light and pleasant smell. Not expensive.
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray uploaded by Angela F.
Purchased at: Target
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is a must have in my house. With a new baby I can’t take anything chances with germs. It also smells amazing, like fresh laundry. It’s very affordable and lasts a long time. Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordan L.
Lakewood, CO
il y a 4 mois
Jennifer W. il y a 3 mois
I really like the scent! It seems to last longer than fabreeze. I don't like the way it sprays out, seems like you have to spray more with it. As far as antibacterial goes, I'm not sure how well it disinfects.
Megan N.
Guyton, GA
il y a 6 mois
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray ? Is this like liquid hand sanitizer for clothes?
Deyanira S. il y a 5 mois
It says it kills 99.9% of bacteria. I use it on my couches, clothes, bed sheets and towels. It sells really good as well. It leaves whatever you spray with this smelling fresh for hours. I really like the scent and I have 2 in door dogs so I like to spray it on the couches mainly.
Paola M.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 7 mois
Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray Does this product work well? Do I just spray it and that’s it?
Elizabeth H. il y a 5 mois
You spray and walk away. Just like Lysol but without the super chemical smell
carolyn B.
Hanahan, SC
il y a un an
Has anyone tried the Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray ? If so do it what do you use it on? Also is it safe to us on scrubs?
carolyn B. il y a 8 mois