BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Sweet Dreams Detergent

Packing - Recyclable

Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic

CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I use this stuff when I do laundry and it keeps my clothes very clean and it makes everything smell good. It is very effective. And it is also very affordable to buy. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
Tide is my go to when it comes to washing my family's laundry and has been for years. I can't say I have a favorite product because they all work so wonderfully! And SMELL SO GOOD. I love that Tide doesn't leave my clothes dingy, all my daughters stay nice and bright!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of the best laundry detergents i have used! It has a wonderful fragrance and leaves my family clothes clean, soft and smelling great! Is affordable and easy to use. This is the one i am using right now and probably will continue using it.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
I started using this detergent when I started college 2 years ago, it has helped get coffee stains, alcohol, grass stains and sweat out of all of my clothes. It is tough on stains but gentle on clothes. It doesn't take that much detergent to do the job!
Bailey L.
Minneapolis, MN
I recently used this for the first time on my sheets - GAME CHANGER! It gives your sheets the best scent of lavender, which is relaxing, without smelling overpowering like you are sleeping in a perfume. I'm a big fan! Never thought i'd buy detergent just for my sheets. Don't think I would like the scent on clothes though.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
The smell of this detergent... wow. I love the way this makes my clothes smell, and washing my sheets in it soothes me a lot! I can't seem to find this much anymore, but if you can get your hands on it, don't pass it up!
Carrie T.
Sparta, MI
I've been using Tide forever, and I am completely happy with it! It's not the cheapest detergent out there but it does the best job, better than all of the others I have tried! This one smells sooooo good, it's my favorite!
Liliana L.
I use this product all the time and has a great smell my kids love it because it last longer fresh Sands in their clothing makes it feel soft is a great party they have different ones. They all smelled really good and fresh
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
This makes my clothes smell super fresh and clean. It lasts a good while. I don't like the way the bottle is. I usually get the ones with the spout but it's all about the fresh and cleanness the detergent gives you.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Currently using this , I’m usually a pods buyer and I was more than happy to try something that smells this amazing !!! My clothes have kept this scent without the extra boosters and they are clean clean clean love !❤️