BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Sweet Dreams Detergent

Packing - Recyclable

Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic

Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I use this stuff when I do laundry and it keeps my clothes very clean and it makes everything smell good. It is very effective. And it is also very affordable to buy. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
Tide is my go to when it comes to washing my family's laundry and has been for years. I can't say I have a favorite product because they all work so wonderfully! And SMELL SO GOOD. I love that Tide doesn't leave my clothes dingy, all my daughters stay nice and bright!
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
I started using this detergent when I started college 2 years ago, it has helped get coffee stains, alcohol, grass stains and sweat out of all of my clothes. It is tough on stains but gentle on clothes. It doesn't take that much detergent to do the job!
Carrie T.
Sparta, MI
I've been using Tide forever, and I am completely happy with it! It's not the cheapest detergent out there but it does the best job, better than all of the others I have tried! This one smells sooooo good, it's my favorite!
Liliana L.
I use this product all the time and has a great smell my kids love it because it last longer fresh Sands in their clothing makes it feel soft is a great party they have different ones. They all smelled really good and fresh
Kristen S.
Dallas, TX
THIS STUFF SMELLS SO GOOD!!!!! I actually really enjoy buying laundry detergent because I will smell almost all of them lol and this one usually is the winner. Would recommend for super freshness and smelly greatness.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Currently using this , I’m usually a pods buyer and I was more than happy to try something that smells this amazing !!! My clothes have kept this scent without the extra boosters and they are clean clean clean love !❤️
Molissa C.
Sioux Falls, SD
I prefer the tide liquid over the powder detergent or pods. The two other seem to leave clear spots all over my clothing, almost looks like a grease stain. Pretty affordable and love the smell.
Kori L.
This detergent works well for my family. It is soft and gentle against our skin, doesn't fade or thin our clothes, and leaves them smelling fresh and clean! Bonus is that it is good for my machine!
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
Always recommend tide. I don't use any other laundry detergent other than tide. I have never had an issue using it, its always on sale first off, its always leaving clothes nice and clean and gets out all tough stains that my step-daughter and husband get.