BY TIDE #10 in Laundry Detergent

40 oz. Liquid Daybreak Fresh Scent 25 loads Dirt out Odor out Low Price 2X the baking soda power to target tough odors deep in the fiber of your clothes You only need one dose per load and there's no pre- treating necessary see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
It seems like this fits right in with the tide I know and love, being that it is just simply effective and gets it done. I appreciate this product because they have inclusively provided a cheaper product that I was grateful for when I just couldn’t afford the fancy stuff. It works, it smells good, and the price is fair. Sometimes though (since most coups don’t apply to this) it’s cheaper to get regular tide if you catch a sale and have a coupon. Either way, your clothes get clean. It smells good and it would be easily acceptable to anyone that didn’t like the overall flowery ever changing smells of detergents out there, a basic clean smell that doesn’t assault the senses.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
This detergent gets five stars for me I absolutely love it it is in fact the only detergent that I can use it doesn’t break my skin out the price is so reasonable you can’t beat the price it leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and nice I will definitely be a re-purchase her for years to come
Sierra S.
I absolutely love it tide I’ve always been a fan of tied the laundry detergent is amazing and smells good it’s so good to use while washing clothes if you use coupons it’s pretty affordable and you can find tide almost anywhere there’s nothing bad about tide they’re amazing.I
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Definitely don't like this one I think it's the cheapest for a reason of all the tide detergents. doesn't lift stains at all. Smell doesn't last long at all. Yeah it's affordable but doesn't do it's.job. Don't recommend this to anyone. Won't be buying again
andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
The most bang for your buck. This version i find does the job in cleaning my clothes just as the original strength formula. Only difference is the bubbles it makes. But as long as it cleans n keeps my clothes odor free i'm one happy camper.
Monika R.
Philadelphia, PA
My whole family uses this in our house. It's good because it's inexpensive (our local grocery store always has a sale) but it's still "high efficiency" washer safe. I also like it because it's a normal concentrate, which was a problem when they first started coming out with al of the double concentrate detergents because we had the tendency to use too much soap for 1 single wash. Wish they came out with multiple scents for the one that has the OXY Clean it in though :/
Mary P.
I LOVE this stuff! I did notice when it first came out that it was like half the price of regular tide.. so, I was skeptical, but decided for 7 bucks it's worth a try.. and I fell in love. It works just as good as the regular tide, it smells great, doesn't leave any soap stains on my clothes, and gets the dirt out of my clothes. For stains, I'm not sure because I always apply a stain remover first. Can't say I've ever had a stain I couldn't get out.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I can usually get a great price on simply tide and the product works great. For a lesser cost than regular tide, simple tide leaves my clothes clean and smelling great. I have an older washing machine and it works great on it.
👻:mami_vanessa s.
Fullerton, CA
I have used this before & I love it ! It cleans my clothes so good ! It smells amazing. I’m so amazing with this detergent. It’s kinda in the expensive side but I would recommend it for anyone who has kids that get dirty fast
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
I would definitely recommend this product. Not only does it smell so good but I cleans very well. The consistency isn't too then either. It's very affordable it runs about $6 or $7. It is a lot cheaper than the regular tide.