Tide 2x Ultra With Bleach Alternative Color Safe Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Carol S.

BY TIDE #17 in Laundry Bleach

Tide with Bleach Alternative Color Safe Liquid Laundry Detergent: Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water The smart alternative to chlorine bleach Safe to use on colors too The fresh scent of laundry line-dried in a clean breeze see more...

• Can you trust this detergent with colored clothes??3 Answers
Lilah W.
I love Tide in all of it's varieties. They all clean well and smell great. This one does an excellent job of removing stains and keeping whites bright. One capful is enough for a full load. I use and highly recommend Tide detergent.
Judy L.
Elmhurst, NY
It says color safe bleach; I don't think there is such a thing. I love the clean feeling of the clothes, but it also bleaches my clothes. There are random white spots on my clothes after using this product
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
The only laundry soap I use. I love the smell and texture of this product and it works on little stains or big one #1 in my book and my Daughter loves it and she hooked now too. Highly recommended.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Your clothes will come out true to the original color but cleaner and brighter. I also use this on whites which works great as well.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
I'm a huge fan of tide. This laundry detergent though is my new favorite. It really works well.
Jay T.
This is amazing it clean whites and colored loads and you really do get that clean feeling
alyssa b.
california
I usually get whatever detergent that qualifies for a $5 Target gift card, so when I saw this one as an option, I decided to try it. The detergent made my whites whiter and my colored clothing overall brighter. I don't usually see drastic differences in my clothing with other detergents, but this one made my clothes look like they did when they were new. I've used other Tide detergents, but I like this one the best. This detergent is probably the best one I've used.
Nova D.
Las Vegas , NV
I’m using this product for our laundry and i am very satisfied. Really effective of getting the stains especially if you have kids . The price is just right , and yes i will definitely recommend this product. Tide Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent
Victoria S.
I love this stuff. It doesn't have that strong bleach smell that most products have. I wash my white clothes in hot water and they come out bright white, and I wash my color clothing in cold water and it doesn't bleach them at all but it removes odors and takes all the stains right out! Tide is definitely my go-to detergent brand. I highly recommend this stuff.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
This bleach works really great! I was surprised that you could use it with colors and it didn't make and bleach splotches or anything. It also got out my stains super efficiently. I am a tide girl, and that's what I'm going to stick to, especially after this stuff!
Jazmine  M.
Can you trust this detergent with colored clothes??