Tide 2x Ultra With Bleach Alternative Color Safe Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Carol S.

BY TIDE

Tide with Bleach Alternative Color Safe Liquid Laundry Detergent: Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water The smart alternative to chlorine bleach Safe to use on colors too The fresh scent of laundry line-dried in a clean breeze see more...

• Can you trust this detergent with colored clothes??3 Answers
Victoria S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. It doesn't have that strong bleach smell that most products have. I wash my white clothes in hot water and they come out bright white, and I wash my color clothing in cold water and it doesn't bleach them at all but it removes odors and takes all the stains right out! Tide is definitely my go-to detergent brand. I highly recommend this stuff.
Valerie V.
Buda, TX
We tend to reach for this laundry detergent more than any other brand when were at the store. It smells good and gets the job done! It's affordable and can be found at your local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the hunt for a good detergent.
alyssa b.
california
I usually get whatever detergent that qualifies for a $5 Target gift card, so when I saw this one as an option, I decided to try it. The detergent made my whites whiter and my colored clothing overall brighter. I don't usually see drastic differences in my clothing with other detergents, but this one made my clothes look like they did when they were new. I've used other Tide detergents, but I like this one the best. This detergent is probably the best one I've used.
Nova D.
['Las Vegas', 'NV'], NV
I’m using this product for our laundry and i am very satisfied. Really effective of getting the stains especially if you have kids . The price is just right , and yes i will definitely recommend this product. Tide 2x Ultra Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
Lenka C.
super effective with whites! gets out dirt, wine, and all those pesky stains! The packaging is large and you can find it on sale at your local shop rite, so it is pretty affordable. I highly recommend it to moms, and anyone else dealing with annoying stains!
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
This bleach works really great! I was surprised that you could use it with colors and it didn't make and bleach splotches or anything. It also got out my stains super efficiently. I am a tide girl, and that's what I'm going to stick to, especially after this stuff!
April L.
Well I am only 18 and haven't tried enough detergents to really compare but I can say that Tide does an amazing job. My clothes are bright and almost never fade. I probably would never switch to another brand because I'm so used to it and love it so much
Sierra G.
Nashville, TN
I have zero complaints about this product. I have never tried any other brand because this is the only brand my family used growing up. It leaves my laundry smelling clean and fresh and doesn't take much to get the job done.
Morgan E.
Sharonville, OH
I always use this detergent because im so worried my clothes will fade and I will have to repurchase clothing. Since using this, I haven’t noticed faded clothes as often and have a lot more success getting stains out.
Amanda G.
This was amazing ! It cleaned very very well. The smell was great , yet subtle . Highly recommend . I only typically use gain or tide , & this is one of my favorites ! Especially for the people with active kids who get messy fast !
Jazmine  M.
Can you trust this detergent with colored clothes??