Tide 2x Ultra Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ren D.

BY TIDE

High-powered, grease-cutting formula removes tough institutional stains. Makes pretreating laundry easy. Application: Laundry Applicable Material: Cotton Nylon Wool Chemical Compound: Sodium Sulfonates Materials: N/A.PAG13878EA. 13878EA. Tide Tide Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent.

• Do y'all prefer powder or liquid detergent?5 Answers
  • Is this gentle enough for toddlers clothing?3 Answers
Tide 2x Ultra Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "I love the way my clothes smell after washing them in Tide and you can get a lot of loads out of one bottle." in 1 review
  • "This got my clothes super clean and I love the way it made the whole house smell while doing laundry." in 1 review
  • "Love this brand, always leaves my clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
Sarah G.
I cloth diaper my baby and I use this to wash them. I recommend to anyone cloth diapering since it' hard to find a safe soap for them. This definitely works, it gets them clean, takes car or odors, and doesn' damage the diapers. The smell is also amazing.
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
My skin has a lot of sensitivity with laundry detergents and some make me itchy. But i just love that clean laundry smell so I don’t care for scentless versions. Tide is my go to because it smells great and I don’t have any allergic reaction to it.
Amy L.
Our house is a 100% Tide household and has been for the last 23 years. I have tried other brands but never was as satisfied with the smell or the cleaning that I always get from using Tide. It may not always pull out all of the coal dirt (husband is a miner) in the first wash and nothing gets out those grease stains but it does remove the smell and gives a fresh clean feeling.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
I was using another popular name brand detergent but was having problems with my whites being dingy, clothes not getting clean enough, and smells remaining in the clothing after washing.  I always avoided Tide because its more expensive, but finally bought a bottle to see if it would help.  My laundry has never looked or smelled better!  I will never go back to using anything else!  Well worth the extra money!
Ashley W.
Terre Haute , IN
I have hard water (well) and I don't need to use as much of this detergent as I do others. The formula is thicker than the others too. My clothes seem cleaner and smell great. Its a very nice fresh scent. I will definetely keep buying. It may cost more, but I use less, so it is cheaper in the long run.
Joanna T.
Wilmington
I really love this detergent works amazing !!!!!!!!I don't know what pros or cons means I'm sorry ......Now this product is really effective ! Took out stains that other products wouldn't.  I would say this is expensive but it's worth it .I would most defiantly recommend this to anybody👌👌👌
Lyanna L.
Sacramento, CA
This is like the basic, original detergent that I've actually grew up using my entire life. I guess its just something you kinda adapt to after watching your mother use it to wash you clothes that it kinda just rubs off on you. Over all, it does it job and gets your clothes clean.
Marisa B.
Fresno
I love the smell of tide. I definitely feel as though it cleans my husband’s work clothes well. A little goes a long way and that’s a huge plus for me. The cost is a little more expensive than other brands but I feel as though it’s work the cost. I would recommend to others.
aM M.
Bowling Green
This is probably my favorite detergent I've ever used. Out of all of the detergents I've ever tested this is definitely the most effective one. I've tried switching to others but none clean as well as Tide products do. Also not expensive for the work that's being done.
Marufa Khandaker J.
West Lafayette
This is an affordable product and it cleans my clothes nicely. It removes all the regular stains in the clothes but I think it can not clean extreme stains. But it works fine for regular use. I don't like the smell that much. As an affordable product, I'm okay with it.
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
Do y'all prefer powder or liquid detergent?
China G.
Lake Village, IN
Is this gentle enough for toddlers clothing?